Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

The thing about this though is that it seems a surprisingly large number of voters switched from Obama to Trump rather than falling into line with Clinton and then Biden. You can interpret that as the electorate being even more misogynist than racist of course but I'd suggest it's more that a charismatic candidate with a good story can swing enough votes. I don't see why in principle that couldn't be a black woman for all that there'd be plenty of fury - most of those people are furious about any sort of Democrat leader anyway.
I agree. I have big doubts as to whether that black woman is Harris, though.

Trump must be feeling pretty threatened by DeSantis - he threatens to generally look much more 'winning' than he does. The threat for the rest of the world is DeSantis gets in and is like Trump but actually effective at doing what he aims to achieve and really believing in his 'cause' as well.

Trump must be feeling pretty threatened by DeSantis - he threatens to generally look much more 'winning' than he does. The threat for the rest of the world is DeSantis gets in and is like Trump but actually effective at doing what he aims to achieve and really believing in his 'cause' as well.
Fake news. Bigly.

Trump is egomaniacal enough and his cult stupid enough to try running as a 3rd choice just to spite DeSantis 😂.
Dream ticket for the dems
Kind of hope so, that'd be funny.

I do wonder, if DeSantis is the candidate, how he'll find a way to rephrase 'Stop the steal' so he can more subtly play on that one. Or maybe he'll just stick to vote rigging by ID-enabled disenfranchisment.

He calls him "Ron De Sanctimonious".

ETA: I see he has his own thread :thumbs:. Ron DeSantis' Time is Up

I enjoyed this insightful look at Florida's political direction.

...it's ridiculous to do this thing every two years where we're all like "Ooh! What is Florida gonna do!"

It's going to vote for Republicans. It's full of angry, racist, bigoted, racist, QAnon, racist, fascist, racist, senile, racist, full-of-shit, racist, white, racist, garbage, racist retirees who improved their states of origin by leaving them...

Florida is a red state. It's a terrible place. There are some pretty beaches, but any sensible tourist knows that unless you're going to Disney, it's best to stay within a half mile of the coasts at all times, lest you get trapped in a deleted scene from Deliverance.

And let's be honest — Ron DeSantis's poopy-pants chubby-cheeked authoritarian schtick really isn't going to save the state in the long run. What's he going to do, tell the ever-more-powerful hurricanes to stop doing drag shows? To stop being woke?

he wants the GOP ticket again so they pay his legal costs

and the moment it's just coming out of trump sheeples pockets

Trump is egomaniacal enough and his cult stupid enough to try running as a 3rd choice just to spite DeSantis 😂.
Dream ticket for the dems

I can't see how DeSatanis could beat Trump in the Republican Primaries, which would have to happen for the above scenario to become a possibility.q

Man, if all the meagre positives of the predicted Red Wave not materialising, its really felt that, with the settling of the dust, the whole Republican wing was coalescing around the opinion that this would be a suitable hour to divorce Trump for the new god Desantis.

And, honestly, I was kinda sad that it might be the moment that Trump sees the weight of opinion against him, and find a reason to bow out under something he could make to look like 'his' terms. And the Republicans unite around the new guy Ron, a United force to be reckoned with.:mad:

Turns out those fears were quits unfounded :D

See from the news he's 'blackmailing' DeSantis into not standing for president. :facepalm:
Trump probably accidentally voted democrat. :D
I find it astonishing that someone who openly threatens to blackmail an opponent can be allowed to stand for President. But hey, 'Murca. Freedom.

Also that his supporters can hear this and still paint him as a picture of morality.

nvs51tcm7bz91.jpg

If Trump and DeSantis both run for the GOP Nomination and DeSantis wins, the great thing about Trump is he won't accept defeat gracefully and back DeSantis for POTUS but will go out of his way undermine him and moan about how he was cheated of the nomination.

If Trump and DeSantis both run for the GOP Nomination and DeSantis wins, the great thing about Trump is he won't accept defeat gracefully and back DeSantis for POTUS but will go out of his way undermine him and moan about how he was cheated of the nomination.

Definitely - in the early stages of the 2016 Republican primaries, the only state Trump lost was Iowa, where he accused Ted Cruz of stealing the election through fraud and said a new one should be held.

He'll run as an "independent" and destroy the GOP base.

More seriously...Trump's present dilemma of whether or not to announce on Tuesday is delicious. Delay until after the Senate balance (Georgia) is known and look weak/indecisive or go for it and wreck the chances of the GOP winning Georgia and taking the Senate.

So does the underwhelming performance of Trump Backed Runners send a strong enough signal to the republicans to dump the twat?, the obvious problem being that there really are millions of complete idiots who believe his shit and have a vote

I engaged in some online VOIP interaction in a multiplayer game with some well educated (by american standards) middle class septics last night and every fucking one of them that brought up politics was a Trump supporter (I suspect some present weren't but they didnt speak)
The amount of shit that is easily provable as such that they believe is crazy

Back
Top Bottom