Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

The brave warriors who saved freedom from Nazi fascism have been disgraced with a memorial to World War II veterans defaced with the hammer and sickle of Soviet communism ... The National Garden is America’s answer to this reckless attempt to erase our heroes, values, and entire way of life.

So genocidal monster Christopher Columbus gets a spot in the "Garden of American Heroes" but Lord forbid anybody acknowledge the enormous Soviet contribution to defeating Hitler.

So genocidal monster Christopher Columbus gets a spot in the "Garden of American Heroes" but Lord forbid anybody acknowledge the enormous Soviet contribution to defeating Hitler.
Fucking hell, there is some weird shit in there. I like the idea of commemorating Sitting Bull, Red Cloud and Andrew Jackson together. Probably inevitable that MLK and Woody Guthrie would end up in there too, although I see X and Baldwin are still beyond the pale. Definitely makes me think of that Pat the Bunny line about "Maybe that's the best you can hope for if you never give up, your enemies will teach your corpse to dance."

Fucking hell, there is some weird shit in there. I like the idea of commemorating Sitting Bull, Red Cloud and Andrew Jackson together. Probably inevitable that MLK and Woody Guthrie would end up in there too, although I see X and Baldwin are still beyond the pale. Definitely makes me think of that Pat the Bunny line about "Maybe that's the best you can hope for if you never give up, your enemies will teach your corpse to dance."
inc. American hero 'perfect Pac-Man score' man "Billy" Mitchell:

Mitchell worked with his friend Chris Ayra in 1983 to determine that the highest possible score on Pac-Man was 3,333,360, which would require a perfect no-death run and collecting all possible points on the nonsense side of level 256's split-screen, requiring knowledge of where the edible dots were.

In 1999, a group of Canadian players, including Rick Fothergill, were reportedly close to reaching the theoretical high score, leading Mitchell to return to video gaming to try to beat this group to the achievement. On May 8, 1999, Fothergill set the world record, just 90 points short of a perfect score. In response, on July 3, Mitchell achieved the perfect score at an arcade in Laconia, New Hampshire, and set the game's world record as recorded by Funspot and Twin Galaxies.

1611047773885.png

That's a weird list. Must admit I didn't know a good few of them.

Raging anti semites are also fine apparently. (Ford and Disney).

Homework done in an hour the night before it was due. Finished on the bus on the way in after Steve asked "wot did you put for the bit on racism and ID politics" when you'd forgotten that you meant to put that in.
Yep, is this pamphlet supposed to be his legacy for the ages? Trump, the real anti racist, who loves Freedom.

Back
Top Bottom