Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Possibly not the right thread, but wtf.

Halfwits. Everybody else knows that they‘d get a bigger rise off Trump if they named it after Obama.

Let em loose in the White House.

Lock him in the Mar-a-Lago Presidential bathroom with four alligator who haven't been fed since the election.

maxresdefault.jpg

For balance we could have Sleepy Joe and his bike with half a dozen grizzly bears as his running mates.

Joe-Biden-Peter-Doocy-Running-Mate.jpg

Possibly not the right thread, but wtf.

def right thread!!!

Trump Has Discussed Starting a New Party - Wall Street Journal (archived)
Mr. Trump discussed the matter with several aides and other people close to him last week, the people said. The president said he would want to call the new party the “Patriot Party,” the people said.

This isn't a particularly original proposal. The idea of a 'Patriot Party' has been discussed in MAGA/Qanon/far right circles for a while now. There have even been some Republican splinter groups calling themselves some variation on Patriot Party
A Patriot Party of Mississipi
Rival groupings the 'Patriot Party of Arizona' and the older 'Patriot Movement of Arizona'
and others i'm sure. (A few Facebook pages as well I see). Everyone's favourite rioting real estate broker Jenna Ryan has said she wants to run for office someday for some as yet non-existent 'Patriot Party'

Whether there is anything to these claims about Trump's thinking, and whether this amounts to anything more than grift, I guess we will have to wait and see.

This was a good read.

In a way, Donald expected being president to be kind of like being Brooklyn borough president. Fred figured his way around local Democratic politics in New York City, and those guys could be bought, and Donald saw that. He got a really good education in how to handle politics at a city level. And he thought that that was what it was going to be like in the White House, that you could buy people off and you could stick in your people and you could run it just like this kind of mafia thing

I think he’s leaving behind this movement that is going to continue that is also really dangerous. So it’s like the inside of his terribly anguished brain is now the reality that we’re all living with.

And we’ve got a lot of hard work to do that involves more than just figuring out Donald Trump. It’s really figuring out where our institutions are broken, and where our communities are broken, so we are able to get past this in a constructive way. Because we’re in a very bad place right now.

This isn't a particularly original proposal. The idea of a 'Patriot Party' has been discussed in MAGA/Qanon/far right circles for a while now. There have even been some Republican splinter groups calling themselves some variation on Patriot Party
Rival groupings the 'Patriot Party of Arizona' and the older 'Patriot Movement of Arizona'
and others i'm sure. (A few Facebook pages as well I see). Everyone's favourite rioting real estate broker Jenna Ryan has said she wants to run for office someday for some as yet non-existent 'Patriot Party'

Whether there is anything to these claims about Trump's thinking, and whether this amounts to anything more than grift, I guess we will have to wait and see.
He's possibly been taking lessons from our own Nigel Farage on how it's not the winning that counts, it's the taking part... in the political process by hopping on the gravy train and suckering lots of little people to contribute to your party and fund your lifestyle.

He's possibly been taking lessons from our own Nigel Farage on how it's not the winning that counts, it's the taking part... in the political process by hopping on the gravy train and suckering lots of little people to contribute to your party and fund your lifestyle.

Yes, but Farage has been reduced post-Brexit to pushing dodgy financial services to the gullible in Youtube adverts, which is one down from helping you to develop you're life coaching skills.

On the of shysters offering to defraud you,Steve Bannon has just been pardoned, but probably not promised a rose garden

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...dc7132-30db-11eb-860d-f7999599cbc2_story.html

If he’s wise (yeah, I know) he’ll not so much as hint at this kind of thing for a few months, otherwise it’s a sure-fire way to have every republican senator vote to convict him during his impeachment trial, to ban him from running for public office and to have him mow his lawn in his wife’s best Sunday dress.

Last edited:
this is really interesting - the whole pardon thing is just bizarre corruption in plain sight

INTRO
Other high-profile pardons included Elliott Broidy, one of Trump’s top fundraisers in 2016, and three former Republican congressmen — Rick Renzi, Robin Hayes and Randall “Duke” Cunningham — added to another several congressmen, early Trump supporters, that Trump gave commutations or pardons to. Trump also gave a pardon to Ken Kurson, a close friend of Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law. Kurson is the former editor of The New York Observer, who was arrested in October for cyberstalking three people, including his ex-wife. The rappers Lil Wayne and Kodak Black also received pardons. The White House announced the latest pardons shortly before 1 a.m. this morning.

Trump had previously pardoned other top associates, including former campaign manager Paul Manafort, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, adviser Roger Stone, as well as Jared Kushner’s father, as well as four Blackwater mercenaries who massacred 17 Iraqis in the 2007 Nisoor Square massacre in Baghdad, Iraq.

Trump has so far rejected calls to pardon WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange or NSA whistleblowers Edward Snowden and Reality Winner.

Meanwhile, Trump pardoned Israeli spy Aviem Sella, who was indicted in 1987 of recruiting U.S. naval intelligence analyst Jonathan Pollard to sell secrets to Israel.

This all comes as more details emerge about how allies of Trump have personally profited from people seeking pardons. The New York Times reports an associate of Rudy Giuliani told CIA torture whistleblower John Kiriakou a pardon is, quote, “going to cost $2 million.” Kiriakou declined the offer, but he did pay $50,000 to a former top Trump campaign adviser for help in his quest to secure a pardon.

[QUOTE="moochedit, post: 16926935, member: 9203"
Last episode was a bit disapointing. I was hoping for him being dragged out of the white house by the fbi in hand cuffs :( penultimate episode on the 6th was much better :p
[/QUOTE]

i disagree.
He was played out to the village people s YMCA. I wonder if Melania was doing the letters?
Attendees were allowed +7, I’m guessing not everyone took him up.

Back
Top Bottom