Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

No-one was really surprised at first when the indolent piece of shit who somehow came to run our country disappeared in the middle of a national crisis but if Trump goes more than 2-3 days without tweeting I think the States will go very weird indeed. The armed Wing of Qanon will probably launch rescue attempts lol. If the loony/armed right feel they're having the election stolen from them by circumstance they may make some sort of move.

At an apparently reasonably fit 61, Pence would probably survive a bout with the virus, but I guess there is a chance that the US could have four presidents over the next four months - five if Biden gets the virus, wins the election, and dies after Inauguration Day.
Time to crack open the penny jar, break out the abacus, and stake some accumulators at Joe Coral :cool:

Qanon has already folded it into the theory. I can't follow the logic very much but him quarantining is part of the plan, it signals that the great reckoning is upon us and that Hillary Clinton will be arrested very soon. In his tweet announcing the test result he said in capital letters we will get through this TOGETHER and that spells.. TO GET HER. yes. let them who have eyes to see etc. :facepalm:

Qanon has already folded it into the theory. I can't follow the logic very much but him quarantining is part of the plan, it signals that the great reckoning is upon us and that Hillary Clinton will be arrested very soon. In his tweet announcing the test result he said in capital letters we will get through this TOGETHER and that spells.. TO GET HER. yes. let them who have eyes to see etc. :facepalm:

I wonder how they'd react to an announcement of his death. That would probably be a ploy too.

What were you googling? :eek:
I think I found it on Twitter at the last US election. Here it is - in a spoiler tag to protect those prone to fits of the vapours. NSFW

26580990481_0b8028e891_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom