Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Me too froggy - loads of people on my FB feed are convinced it's a hoax, but his uncontrollable narcissism wouldn't let him 'admit' to having it if he didn't actually have it, I think.

Yeah and don't forget he keeps saying it's not serious, that '99% of cases are harmless', reposting stuff from bat-shit covid truthers about how only 6% of people have actually died etc. And he keeps going on about 'losers' and how hes the healthiest president in history etc.

Does his supreme court pick still get railroaded through smoothly if he gets to death's door? Suppose that would make it all the more urgent for his camp.

It'll be a good fortnight or so before we can tell though, it takes at least that long to get to hospitalization, even with older obese types like donnie.

I suppose the big problem isn't him croaking, that would be difficult but very clear that a new candidate would be needed. What happens if he's on a ventilator in two weeks time?

I hope he does a few weeks on a ventilator, couple of months of painful convalescence then hit by a stroke leaving him unable to even communicate his simplest needs and wants. And then beaten to death.

I suppose the big problem isn't him croaking, that would be difficult but very clear that a new candidate would be needed. What happens if he's on a ventilator in two weeks time?

I hope he does a few weeks on a ventilator, couple of months of painful convalescence then hit by a stroke leaving him unable to even communicate his simplest needs and wants. And then beaten to death.
I'd settle for lose the election, pay his back taxes and then go on trial for rape, along with Trump Towers getting turned into a drop in centre for Mexican migrants. After that all options are back in play.

Back
Top Bottom