Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Johnson had mild symptoms after testing positive, took 9 days before he was admitted to hospital, covid almost had him, Trump is a lot older.
the next couple of weeks is going to be like being a six year old on christmas morning - just cant wait to wake up and hear the latest prognosis!
Time cant pass fast enough...looks like the BBC are feeling impatient too!:
Opera Snapshot_2020-10-02_211114_www.bbc.co.uk.png

Well this is particularly grim - E Jean Carroll, who has accused Trump of sexually assaulting her, has been interviewing women who have had similar experiences. They describe to her precisely what he did without recourse to euphemistic language such as ‘grope’ or ‘touch’.

:mad: :(

Johnson had mild symptoms after testing positive, took 9 days before he was admitted to hospital, covid almost had him, Trump is a lot older.

He is off to Walter Reed (again) then.

Sounds like he might be going downhill rapidly.

So Boris took over a week from testing positive to hospitalisation, and that seems fairly typical from what I’ve heard about this virus in the threads in the Covid section. Trump announces his positive result one day and is in hospital the next. Ergo, he’s had it over a week and they’ve been covering it up until it started to get too bad to conceal.

So how many people has he spread it to during the time it’s been hushed up?

MummyBadgers called me yesterday. She is one of the softest, kindest people I know. Wanted to share with me her joy that Trump has got Da Rona and she hopes he dies :D she said she had to share her feelings with someone because she was so happy about it :D

No doubt she is feeling guilty about it, looking through her essential oils, lighting a jostick and meditating more than usual BUT go MummyBadgers :D

Back
Top Bottom