Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What is this car sized object which America has shot down?

There have been reports of so-called tic tacs for years. This is proof they are real

Indeed, I recall my 1980s Usborne book of UFOs had illustrations of cigar like, cylindrical objects, as reported in many sightings. I wonder if the tech has improved since then or if this is the little greys equivalent of boy racers zipping about in suped up old cars.

The first reports i read were about a silver cylindrical car shaped object. I saw an interview with a general saying that they weren't sure if it belonged to a government/state/corporation/private individual /andromeda galaxy.

Are people getting confused?

Two balloons shot down that were claimed to be Chinese satellites.

Two cylindrical, metallic objects shot down over Alaska and Canada.

Both separate incidents.

You're confused, they're balloons not satellites. Balloons claimed to be spy or weather balloons depending on who you listen to.

The other things are described as cylindrical metallic objects, but small with no propulsion and drifting in the wind. Like balloons.

The second was in Canadian airspace and Trudeau has said that ground forces are on the scene at the moment and that he will share what they find. This is positive, it means the Americans can't just brush it under the carpet. Whatever it was.

Last edited:
Silver is both a colour and a metal. Presumably it was meant as a description of colour, ie grey and shiny, but willing to be corrected (and I accept that even if it was, using silver to describe the colour means there is heavy connotation/implication of metal in this context)

Back
Top Bottom