Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What is this car sized object which America has shot down?

Drone, small airship or balloon. From a country or corporation on planet earth. Not aliens.

FoynJErX0AA9LhB

So as already reported, China are also dealing with their own UFO. I’m half expecting similar sightings over Russia, France, and the UK in the coming days, in which case it’s like the start of Independence Day and I’m calling aliens. Only instead of city-wide ships, this lot can’t muster anything more impressive than car-sized vessels, so I reckon we’ll kick their arse :thumbs:

So as already reported, China are also dealing with their own UFO. I’m half expecting similar sightings over Russia, France, and the UK in the coming days, in which case it’s like the start of Independence Day and I’m calling aliens. Only instead of city-wide ships, this lot can’t muster anything more impressive than car-sized vessels, so I reckon we’ll kick their arse :thumbs:
ahem remember i have probably already seen one. so they've been here, where they came from i don't know. beckenham maybe.

father-ted.gif

You're confused, they're balloons not satellites. Balloons claimed to be spy or weather balloons depending on who you listen to.

The other things are described as cylindrical metallic objects, but small with no propulsion and drifting in the wind. Like balloons.
Nope.

Two balloons shot down in separate incidents described as spy satellites. .

Two cylindrical things shot down in separate incidents over two different countries.

Four incidents.

Two different things being shot down. Twice each.

They're clearly just probes to test how we react. The giant mothership is hiding behind the moon - and now they know we resort to violence we're doomed.

Back
Top Bottom