Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What is this car sized object which America has shot down?

I think the Yank military have had enough time to locate and check out the remains of the car sized object and are now making up feasible stories rather than the truth, that it is an alien vessel.
i don't think they need to make it up - have you seen UFO Twitter?

also - this is Alaska - there are places completely unmapped still in Alaska - and i read in one news report that this was shot down over the sea so it might take longer. Though I have no doubt they will not be releasing any details of anything confidential which tis probably is. More likely they'll claim its something Chinese, even if it isn't.

Sky News are reporting that Justin Trudeau has said that Canada and the us have both shot down an unidentified object over Northern Canada

_107207699_048121124.jpg

The American's first mistake was telling us that it was a car sized object at 40,000 ft, their second mistake was telling us that it was cylindrical and silver and displayed no signs of propulsion.

So now we know that much.

If it turns out to be alien and they decide they don't want to come clean with the public, it will have to be one heck of a story now that they have shot it down and recovered the bits.

Back
Top Bottom