Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What is this car sized object which America has shot down?

They're clearly just probes to test how we react. The giant mothership is hiding behind the moon - and now they know we resort to violence we're doomed.
It might be just the size of a small car to us...

But what if they are like the equivelant of alien ants? There could have been thousands of them in there.

Minus 10 points for anyone who posts up an Alien Ant Farm band image....

It might be just the size of a small car to us...

But what if they are like the equivelant of alien ants? There could have been thousands of them in there.

Minus 10 points for anyone who posts up an Alien Ant Farm band image....
'The first intergalactic War was a monumentous occasion for the human race - most notably because the alien scurge was entirly wiped out by Doff ant killer.'

'The chances of anything coming from Mars were a million to one, they said...'

They are all just ballons, they have shot down 4 (5 now?) Ballons.

It will be very difficult to tell clearly from a moving jet what they are! And ballons can come in a variety of shapes and sizes.

I would fucking love it to be aliens here to conqueror us, they would have to be better than the cunts currently in charge. But it isn't.

On on a side if we ever did have contact with aliens it woul be an automated probe centuries out if contact with any living aliens. But that will never happen either.

The first balloon was immediately identified as Chinese, and the Chinese gov even asked for it back. There were lots of photos of it.

The three UFOS downed since then, from Alaska, Yukon and Lake Huron: nothing
Maybe they shot down aliens after all and that's why they keeping quiet about it:rolleyes:

It's probably like one of those films where a small shadowy secret state cabal are saying to each other 'That lot out there must get no wind of any of this,' while one of their number, played by somebody like Nick Nolte or Gene Hackman, is determined to tell us all the truth...

(I'm not sure that such a film was ever made, but it kind of exists in my head.)

This goes back years, the tit for tat and maintaining face stance

Dismantled U.S. Spy Plane Flown Out of China

China be pushing it of late with the incursions. Taiwan on a regular basis and statred up again with a ship off Yakushima the other day.

But, if is UFOs

pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Can't find it now but read a fascinating article on the PLAAF shooting down a U-2 out of Taiwan in the 1960s, quite a feat of arms and logistics for them with the tech they had at the time. They still had a lot of their old-school can-do innovation back then. See from this page there were a few incidents, can't recall which specific one the essay i read related to: U-2 Operations: Losses

I love how our view of aliens is based off films where we're terrified of them enslaving us so we want to kill them. When really we're already enslaved and are the biggest threat to our own planet. Aliens might be the most sober person on a pub crawl appealing to everyone to calm down, stop fighting and clear up their own mess before we're barred.

So as already reported, China are also dealing with their own UFO. I’m half expecting similar sightings over Russia, France, and the UK in the coming days, in which case it’s like the start of Independence Day and I’m calling aliens. Only instead of city-wide ships, this lot can’t muster anything more impressive than car-sized vessels, so I reckon we’ll kick their arse :thumbs:
There was allegedly one over Russia.

Back
Top Bottom