Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you baking?

OMG

I'm not that keen on coffee & walnut myself, but that does look lush.
It's N's favourite but he needs to behave himself towards me for a bit before I put in the effort to make one for him.

Victoria sandwich cake made with butter not olive spread cos it's been a shit holiday and bollocks to cholesterol levels. Filling is homemade blackberry jam, and will have some fresh blackberries ont side, with a nice cuppa tea.

Attachments

• 20240828_135930.jpg
    20240828_135930.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 20240828_135909.jpg
    20240828_135909.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 8
I’m not yet baking it, but I can feel the need of a plum bread bubbling up inside myself and will have to scratch that itch sometime soon. I wonder if I can put it off until autumn begins. Feels a bit like an autumnal thing…

I’m not yet baking it, but I can feel the need of a plum bread bubbling up inside myself and will have to scratch that itch sometime soon. I wonder if I can put it off until autumn begins. Feels a bit like an autumnal thing…
We're on the cusp of autumn and it is quite chilly so I say go for it. I'm gonna be making a crumble for my next pudding, with custard.

I made dulce de leche cupcakes recently and they were tooth-rottingly sweet. I made too much icing so had to freeze some of it, will probably put it on a coffee cake like the one upthread.

Back
Top Bottom