Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Want but can't has thread

4411925_lg.jpg

just found these specks online about 5 years after seeing someone wearing a pair. I really want them but there's no way I can justify buying a new pair when my last pair are only a year old :(

I want these Birkenstock Yara sandals (habana) but I can only find them for £98. I might break & buy them but would prefer to pay less but this colour seems rare.

I'm a size 4-5 but seems getting a size 4 would be best.

Attachments

• IMG_0578.PNG
    IMG_0578.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 20
Ohhhhhh I really like that. Did you get one in the end Thimble Queen ? :)

No. I went to see it in a shop and it was a bit flimsy and crap. Its not even waterproof - much needed over here. So I went to the haberdashery and bought some special strong thread and some good needles and fixed my existing backpack for a fiver instead. I'm happy with my fixed backpack :cool:

No. I went to see it in a shop and it was a bit flimsy and crap. Its not even waterproof - much needed over here. So I went to the haberdashery and bought some special strong thread and some good needles and fixed my existing backpack for a fiver instead. I'm happy with my fixed backpack :cool:

Well you have put me right off now. :D

You mean you have one of those above :eek:

Tell us moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hmm: ;)
I do. One of those fjalkrakenshprecken wotsits. Used it at Uni, for travelling (fits in hand luggage cage easily), grocery shopping, work, general gadding about. It's black with red straps. Zip hasn't given me any trouble even though I do tend to cram it full of stuff.
I like it.
Definitely wasn't £75 though :eek:

Oooh I have been lusting over a fjallraven backpack. I'm glad to hear they're flimsy :thumbs:

And Thimble Queen and Rutita1 : I just got one direct from China for £12 including postage :cool: It appears to be real (all the branded zips, all the proper tags, little leaflet inside etc). Have a look on eBay.

Eta I do know what you mean by flimsy but I think it's just the (easily replaceable) straps. The bag itself seems robust enough. For me, anyway.

I want the M&S beauty advent calendar but it’s £35 plus you have to spend £35 to be able to buy it. Purchase can’t be food.

I have bought one for a friends b’day tomorrow though buying Xmas gifts in order to do so. Now a friend told me she bought a M&S dress, bought the calander then returned the dress & they let her keep the calander.

I might go and try it on anyway if there's any in stock. Maybe it will look awful on me. Can't hurt, right? :hmm::oops:

Edit - actually it's not available in my size online and I'm not sure they'll have it in town so I'm probably safe.

Back
Top Bottom