Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Furry suit or bust

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Underwear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Don't own joggers and never will as I can't jog anyway on medical advice, they're too hot for the gym and I wouldn't wear them casually - would cover my best feature (legs) and bulk up my worst (my waist/stomach)

Just had an unusual lie in so I'm still in PJs and will be for at least another half hour, but that's honestly as late as PJs get for me.

I'm not working during the lockdown here and tbh I spend more time in joggers, shorts or pyjama bottoms with a tshirt than anything else. Only change if i go to the shops or for a walk or the cashpoint.

Every day. I'm in awe! i'm only washing my hair 2 or 3 times per week, and putting on make up once for our weekly team meeting.
Of course, this may have to change now the Trust is downloading a video conferencing system onto work laptops for patient consultations!
I'm on video calls every day and generally haven't even brushed my hair, never mind make up and all that. My standards have always been very low though so... :oops:

Every day. I'm in awe! i'm only washing my hair 2 or 3 times per week, and putting on make up once for our weekly team meeting.
Of course, this may have to change now the Trust is downloading a video conferencing system onto work laptops for patient consultations!
It's good, actually, a bit of normality. And putting boots on makes you feel more like work - the day whizzes by, tbh. So much so, I did it all today, too!

I've been unsocial isolation past 7 days, so doing what I usually do at home, t shirt and shorts, varying combinations/colours.

Back
Top Bottom