Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

New coat. Opinions wanted

Well after a lot of consultation I was put off the brown coat by a) all the adverse comments from urbanites, pals, my significant other, my daughter etc.

The nappaline finish made me wary too.

I ended up buying a similar coat but in black. More pockets. Better finish. No Big Vern channeling.

I’m excited. This is the most expensive garment I have ever bought. I have no flesh on me and feel the cold and it will be great to be snug.

That will definitely keep you very warm. Nice looking coat.

You'll need to make sure you keep it properly treated. IIRC you can get aerosol spray treatments for protecting the skin. I used to get it for my flying jacket and it kept it in good condition for the ten years I owned it.

You'll need to make sure you keep it properly treated. IIRC you can get aerosol spray treatments for protecting the skin. I used to get it for my flying jacket and it kept it in good condition for the ten years I owned it.

Do sheepskin coats need that kind of treatment if they live in a cupboard, unworn and safe from rain?

I would never buy clothes that expensive online. You wanna try it on and walk around in it. Must be good similar options second hand...

It's hard to comment on the style without actually seeing you in it. Not sure.

Back
Top Bottom