Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Wales Euro/World Cup qualifiers

presume they'll be doing recap of best bits which will be worth watching "after the break" with not even a bowl of goldfish on the screen :(

Wales playing really attractive inventive football not like the turgid playing across the back four shit we had last night.

No way Wales would have beaten them 3-0 ? which they needed. Referee did let far too much go, though, loads of kicking Welsh players stopping them playing.

No way Wales would have beaten them 3-0 ? which they needed. Referee did let far too much go, though, loads of kicking Welsh players stopping them playing.
Could have won 10-0 they still wouldn't have gone through.

So I thought poor form jeering the Polish anthem but then I saw the Polish had lit flares so fuck em.

The commentator said Poland boo’d last time we met, so this was payback. I’d rather take the high road and behave better than them… but flares are dangerous so once again fuck em.

(Speaking as someone who likes the poles)

I didnt realise Brennan Johnson played for Wales, best player on the pitch...COYS! ;)
Bloke nearest camera seemed to be playing him on. Could hear commentary say something about VAR but don't know Welsh.
yeah ive got the commentary turned down but usually if VAR they show the magic line

Poland need to sub their number 6 for his own safety.

He keeps fouling Welsh players but hurting himself in the process. If he carries on like he has he’s going to snap his own neck.

Spending more time on his back than his feet.

So gwlad pwyl translates to country poland...?. is it normal to put gwlad infront of other country names?

Poland need to sub their number 6 for his own safety.

He keeps fouling Welsh players but hurting himself in the process. If he carries on like he has he’s going to snap his own neck.

Spending more time on his back than his feet.

He may end up sent off.

Wales best chance seems to be a set-piece.

Back
Top Bottom