Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Wales Euro/World Cup qualifiers

I only caught the last 10 minutes, didn't realize it was on. Really wasn't expecting that - I bet they're regretting taking Modric off now :D

I watched a bit of the first half up the pub earlier. Croatia very much had the upper hand imo so it's nice to hear that Wales scored an equaliser right at the end of the game. :)

Love that example of hooking your arm round opponent's neck and pulling him down then claiming it was ok because you got the ball. :thums:

Thank fuck we won tonight, even if we're still, frankly, a bit rubbish.

Wales secured a much-needed, if not entirely convincing, win in Latvia to aid their ailing Euro 2024 qualifying campaign and ease some of the pressure on manager Robert Page.

Captain Aaron Ramsey rolled in a first-half penalty after Harry Wilson was fouled, but Wales squandered a hatful of first-half chances against opponents ranked 134th in the world.

Yeh better against Fiji. I thought the Latvians were creative though, one tackle missed the ball completely and nearly took Welsh player's knee off I thought that was a lucky yellow. Then the bloke who went up for a ball got a bit of an elbow in the neck and came down holding his face like his nose was broken and Welsh player got booked. :D

Back
Top Bottom