Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

video debunking 9/11 conspiracies

Blagsta

Minimum cage, maximum cage
I seem to remember someone posting a link to a video that debunked some of the 9/11 myths about the twin towers a while ago. Anyone know what it was?

no, thats not what i'm asking for. i'm asking for the video that debunks these myths

DrJazzz said:
You can see a few of them here blagsta

(from www.reopen911.org)

8531.jpg

Blagsta said:
fuck off dr jazz and let someone sensible reply
Charming. :)

Well, I shall leave the thread as you wish. You did start it after all. If only I could demand the same of other posters on my threads!

DrJazzz said:
Charming. :)

Well, I shall leave the thread as you wish. You did start it after all. If only I could demand the same of other posters on my threads!

I'm asking for a link to a specific video that debunks your crackpot shite.

I'd just agreed to leave your thread, something I didn't have to do. Why are you still making digs at me?

DrJazzz said:
I'd just agreed to leave your thread, something I didn't have to do. Why are you still making digs at me?

I'm telling you what it is that I'm requesting...which should have been obvious from my first post. You insisted on posting your nonsense.

spot the odd one out!

madrid_%20wtc_fires.jpg

madrid_wtc7_northface.jpg

madrid_fire.jpg

Yes you guessed it, the last is the odd one out - it was a small office fire from Madrid recently, that's why it didn't collapse. The others are the infernos from World Trade Center 1,2, and 7 all of which collapsed

Yeah but the difference is that a big fuck off jetliner crashed into the WTC. Now can you let someone sensible answer please?

If you were remotely sensible you would be well aware that no jetliner crashed into Building 7, yet it still collapsed. :)

DrJazzz said:
If you were remotely sensible you would be well aware that no jetliner crashed into Building 7, yet it still collapsed. :)

You try dropping a structure the size of both WTC towers and see what happens to the buildings around them.

BTW, you attempt to draw any comparisons between the WTC and any other towers are only valid if they used the same costruction methods and materials (leaving aside Blagsta's point about them being hit by airliners).

"Charming.

Well, I shall leave the thread as you wish."

that concept lasted all of 5 seconds..

I can see this thread going binwards...

sorry Blagsta, I've no idea where to get that video...

DrJazzz said:
Yes you guessed it, the last is the odd one out - it was a small office fire from Madrid recently, that's why it didn't collapse. The others are the infernos from World Trade Center 1,2, and 7 all of which collapsed
FFS: you said you were leaving this thread several posts ago. Stop trying to turn it into another of your deeply tedious, endlessly repetitive loon-a-thons.

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom