Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

9-11 conspiracies. Are you interested?

Are you interested in hearing the "evidence" of 9-11 conspiracy theories?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as we're already heading into random cut and paste-a-thons and quotes from fuck-knows-who, this thread will be closed.

Anyone wishing to discuss 9/11 conspiracies is strongly urged to use the search function to see if the (ahem) 'evidence' hasn't already been discussed to death here.

Any new threads repeating the same thing all over again will be binned on sight.

Blagsta said:
It would be interesting to actually see some evidence for a change, rather than the mix of half-truth, misunderstanding, bad science and outright fabrication that passes for "evidence" in the minds of most conspiracy theorists. I'd like to see them dissociate themselves from the anti-semites too, instead of jumping into bed with them.

innit.

May Kasahara said:
The sad thing is, I might be interested in learning about any objective points of interest re. 9/11, if it wasn't for the headache-inducing insistence of all conspiracy theorists that you either comply totally with their all-out belief or you are a zombie fit only for the grill once the anti-govt revolution comes. Guys, you're doing your cause no favours.

Precisely.
Probably like most peple here. I'm skeptical about the official version of events and try and remain open minded. Frankly though I don't have time to assess the veracity or otherwise of the latest dynamite in the towers, pods lizards ilumi fucking arte that crops up.

Also the conflation of all significant world events to fit the theory of a malleveleant elite conspiring and orchestrating incidents for they're own power lust is too hard to take. When you compare the level of coordernation and technical efficiency that would take to other more mundane examples of government efficiency and deft planning. Too numerous to mention here.

Azrael23 said:
Its also more interesting than,

"What I do...

<editor: personal information removed>
My personal work has fuck all to do with this and the FAQ is very clear on cowardly fuckwits dredging up a poster's personal information without their permission.

User banned because he has been repeatedly warned about this kind of behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom