Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Uxbridge and South Ruislip by-election

Candidates in the Uxbridge and South Ruislip by-election caused by Boris' resignation

Kingsley ANTI-ULEZ (Independent)
Blaise BAQUICHE (Liberal Democrat)
Danny BEALES (Labour Party)
Cameron BELL (Independent)
Count BINFACE (Count Binface Party)
Piers CORBYN (Let London Live)
Laurence FOX (The Reclaim Party)
Steve GARDNER (Social Democratic Party)
Sarah GREEN (Green Party)
Richard HEWISON (Rejoin EU)
Rebecca JANE (UKIP)
"77 JOSEPH" (Independent)
Enofon Udoka NTEFON (Christian Peoples Alliance)
"No ULEZ" Leo PHUARE (Independent)
Steve TUCKWELL (The Conservative Party Candidate)

I see that the anti-ULEZ candidate is local to me in Wallington; I'd guess that he's part of the yellow vest/ placard anti-vac/climate denialism loon group that hangs around in Carshalton high street all the fucking time.
I don't so much mind them exercising their right to protest their lunatic ideas. They're not too noisy. It's all the cunts that honk for them that piss me off. I ended up reading their newsletter once because someone left it in Pizza GoGo and holy shit are they even battier than I thought.

with perennial loon candidates like Corbyn & Fox does anyone ever think that there should be an escalator applied to the next one when a candidates lost their deposit?

If these people want to keep humiliating themselves they should be allowed to do so. Not like by-elections are the only platform for lunatic gobshitery, though it would be nice if they were.

If these people want to keep humiliating themselves they should be allowed to do so. Not like by-elections are the only platform for lunatic gobshitery, though it would be nice if they were.
as they don't stop already, they clearly don't feel humiliated.
it would be interesting to see where Corbyn's limit is. £500 he doesn't care. £1000, £2000, £4000, … £1024000 might just do it.

it would be interesting to see where Corbyn's limit is. £500 he doesn't care. £1000, £2000, £4000, … £1024000 might just do it.

Fox the grifter would just keep getting other people to cough up for it.

I don't so much mind them exercising their right to protest their lunatic ideas. They're not too noisy. It's all the cunts that honk for them that piss me off. I ended up reading their newsletter once because someone left it in Pizza GoGo and holy shit are they even battier than I thought.
Has you seen the woman who carries the massive placard saying "CO2 is the world's fertiliser" ?

• Haha
Reactions: Chz
The sad thing about bumping up the deposit is that it would drive out people doing it for a laugh like Binface long before it would clear out tossers like Fox and Corbyn

Back
Top Bottom