Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2012

Romney speaking rather well - doesn't have to speak as a candidate any more - not as robotic

especially for someone who said he didn't write a concession speech. If I had to say one nice thing about him, he has certainly been a surprising candidate.

Patrick Murphy is ahead of Allan West (R incumbent) in Florida's 18th Congressional district

The internet delivers:
tumblr_md3o18ovd91r1z6a3o1_1280.jpg

Patrick Murphy is ahead of Allan West (R incumbent) in Florida's 18th Congressional district
And Joe Garcia (D) appears to be romping home against the Republican incumbent in Florida's 26th district

Megyn Kelly on Fox asked a great question. Guy was talking about the House retaining its Republican majority and how it'll necessitate people reaching across the aisle to get stuff done. She asks that since the House is up for re-election again in 2 years, what's to stop them doing what they've been doing for the past 2 years, which is precisely nothing - in order to create that gridlock.

Gosh, Fox!

Anybody know if the vote for House of Representatives vote is tonight as well and if so what time are results due?

Anybody know if the vote for House of Representatives vote is tonight as well and if so what time are results due?
Coming in all the time. Republicans holding the House, increased Dem majority in the Senate

So its Obama's drones that will incinerate Pakistani peasants for the next four years instead of Romney drones. Aren't they lucky.

I can't believe the second lowest group of Obama supporters is the 65+ group. That's mental considering that one of the biggest issues of this campaign was the possible destruction of Medicare as we know it under Romney. Where are people's priorities?

He's won by quite a margin then or is that just the electoral college?

He's still creeping up in the popular vote, I believe. The numbers for that probably won't be final for a while. Florida have all gone home for the night and are going to resume the count tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom