Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

urban landmark: the 10 millionth post is nearly here!

actually, i'm lying there. back in the early days, posts had to be pruned all the time. all fridgemagnet did was wipe people's postcounts at the same time by accident iirc.

He could be so cruel and cold--i fancied him for yonks but he just ignored me, he didnt even care enough to wipe any of my posts :D

i clicked on new posts and the forum list at the same time, then added the amount of posts we were away from 10 million to the post number of the most recent post. it was something like 11,652,825 + 800 i think.

like this you mean? :mad:
of course there is!
look at number of newest post and - whatever tis showing at the bottom now, then work out which will be the 10 million and should be sorted
agree?
and what about it being just 1 more million than the 9th million! grrrr

like this you mean? :mad:

exactly like that. i just did the maths for you as you couldn't be bothered :p

i wouldn't trust it being a million more than the 9 millionth post. there might have been posts deleted in the meantime.

just calculated again to double check... this post = 11,652,964 and at the same point, the front page was showing 9,999,338

11,652,964+662=11,653,626

hmm, i'm one out from my last estimate. oh well, we're in the same ballpark.

We need 30 posters making another 20 posts each to hit this tonight*. Seems unlikely.

*ish

This seems like an opportune moment to mention that if a certain cack-handed goon of a mod hadn't cocked up, we'd have passed 10 million posts a while back.

Not that anyone bears grudges, Fridge, oh no....

This seems like an opportune moment to mention that if a certain cack-handed goon of a mod hadn't cocked up, we'd have passed 10 million posts a while back.

Not that anyone bears grudges, Fridge, oh no....

i thought the posts were deleted deliberately? it was just the subsequent wiping of post counts which was the fuck up?

For a person with M.E., your memory is a bit tiresome.

Back
Top Bottom