Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine: Unsubstantiated rumours and speculation

Its claimed the translation is this...

TL: "My greeting to all. Who are from LPR (LNR), there are seams to be such situation. All of battalion retreated from positions and its (battalion) not allowed to cross the border from Russia ["held at the border" said other guy]. People already 2nd day on the border and no comments from them. What to do we don't know, because they won't allow us to leave. They threaten us with prison and execution (by firing squad) etc."

It claims they've been supplied with mosin rifles, now some of the gun designs used by western forces are very old. But. This gun, first version 1891, I cannot find the date when the soviet union stopped making the gun, it was probably in the 1960's.

1652545412900.png

You know old Vlad is quite into murdering people on UK territory with chemical and nuclear weapons? I wonder if he'll step it up if his oligarchs start deserting.

Here's a new video of him speaking.

Would any Parkinson's, stage 4 cancer or syphilis proponents care to dissect it for evidence that he is at death's door?

Would any Parkinson's, stage 4 cancer or syphilis proponents care to dissect it for evidence that he is at death's door?

Note the claw-like grip and clumsy movements of his left hand, a clear indication that is in fact being operated by a puppeteer (strings removed in post). Probable stroke.

This needs to be in the main thread. It's a significant development that (he says) Finland and Sweden joining NATO isn't a problem when the possibility that Ukraine might be was the casus belli. Lukashenko's face is a picture.

It claims they've been supplied with mosin rifles, now some of the gun designs used by western forces are very old. But. This gun, first version 1891, I cannot find the date when the soviet union stopped making the gun, it was probably in the 1960's.

View attachment 322598

They still make them in Finland now. Nowt wrong with 7.62 Moisin-Nagant. That thing will knock you out of your socks.

They still make them in Finland now. Nowt wrong with 7.62 Moisin-Nagant. That thing will knock you out of your socks.

but I assume there are good reasons why everyone else has got, either a semi automatic or automatic weapon ;)

Last edited:
if this is true (i hope not) then not to excuse the horrific behaviour of the russian soldiers but it almost makes it more ... understandable somehow? fuck knows.

Just to get this thread back up to scratch:

Nostradamus predicted that in 2022 fire would rain from the sky and that the 'black sea's living fish would all but boil'.

Good thing we're about midway through 22. :D

Just to get this thread back up to scratch:

Nostradamus predicted that in 2022 fire would rain from the sky and that the 'black sea's living fish would all but boil'.

He apparently didn't give the date 2022, but according to this translation, the fish thing will happen as part of a clash between Britain, France, and possibly the moon some time during "Centuria II"

Centuria II

Towards Aquitaine by British islanders
By these themselves great incursions
Frozen rain will make the soil unjust,
The mighty refuge of the Moon will make invasions.

The blue head will inflict upon the white head
As much evil as France has done them good:
Dead at the sail-yard the great one hung on the branch. When seized by his own the King will say how much.

Because of the solar heat on the sea
Of Euboea the fishes half cooked:
The inhabitants will come to cut them,
When the biscuit will fail Rhodes and Genoa.

if this is true (i hope not) then not to excuse the horrific behaviour of the russian soldiers but it almost makes it more ... understandable somehow? fuck knows.
The thing is what does true mean here? One or two wounded soliders being shot is possible, but that does not mean it is common or tell us much at all really. Except that war is fucking awful.

Back
Top Bottom