Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK Votes to Leave EU

Ponyutd

Greebo likes this....r.i.p.
So there it is. A done deal. Never thought it would happen, in shock to be quite honest.

We are out.
SEISMIC!

MMM Lovely! First UKIPer up talking about 12 months till we have Australian points migrant system :) What a lovely morning

Interesting times - at least we'll probably get to see Cameron's tears.

Going to be tricky making good on my promise to rip out BoJo's heart and show it to him...

will Cameron last the day out?

I suspect he'll stay just long enough to sign the bit of paper needed to kick start the 2 year process for leaving the EU, then piss off and leave someone else to deal with the mess.

We know that Scotland voted Remain and will likely have another referendum, but interesting that Northern Ireland did also, and theres now a big issue about the NI border and the EU border with Ireland.... a neat solution would be if NI left UK and made a union with Ireland :hmm:

this is an exciting graph!
ClsIIUyUgAIKBDR.jpg

We know that Scotland voted Remain and will likely have another referendum, but interesting that Northern Ireland did also, and theres now a big issue about the NI border and the EU border with Ireland.... a neat solution would be if NI left UK and made a union with Ireland :hmm:
Sinn Fein calling just for that now on the ticker tape! A possible forthcoming referendum.....

The markets are plunging. The futse 100 looking looking good. We're in for a hard time. A recession. FFS what have we done!!!!!

What have we done :(

The value of pound nose dived againsy the dolla first in 34 years.....

Evey

Apparently "watching Good Morning Britain" it may trigger another referendum for Scotland independence. Noooooo. United we stand divided we fall.... Resign Cameron. He should deffo resign.

Evey

Curse my father for throwing out all that out of date tinned food last week. Buy water, beans and batteries!

Theresa May to be temporary PM by tea time?

Back
Top Bottom