Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Transgender is it just me that is totally perplexed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driven by resentment and an increasing sense of marginalization. And sadly, I think it's only going to get even worse.

Yes, I think a growing sense of impotence, anomie and a horrible awareness that some people will always glide over the surface of life, untouched by consequence (such as the last few carillion CEOs)...while the rest of us have become little more than units of production (hence the almost frantic searching for meaning and identity)

Of course, this is only the crudest armchair psychology from an uneducated horticulturist...but while I don't often have much to say for myself (in my community) I certainly listen to what is being spoken of around me.

The truth seldom is reassuring.
Are you happy that this way of thinking is official policy, to be taught to state civil servants? You don’t care? Or you think it’s poor? What do you think about the message itself, regardless of how it is currently being used? You agree with it? Don’t agree? Partially agree? I mean, I’ve said why I think the message itself is dangerous. You seem very reluctant to commit to a position on it.

It seems that left wing and feminist women mostly prefer to share their spaces with trans women rather than TERFs. That must be quite demoralizing for those who keep representing themselves as speaking on behalf of women and their concerns.

Post a photo of you sucking a girl dick and I'll pay attention to you on this matter.

He's not a swappie (unless he's changed party very recently). And while he's been an utter arse on this thread he's right about Bea Campbell, nobody should have anything to do with that piece of shit.

He doesn't sound like a swappie to me. I don't think that's their position or their style of speaking.

Young people are constantly measured and tested against 'norms'; there's a very strong culture of diagnosis and 'gender spectrum' is part of that, fits right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom