Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Things to look out for in Lidl and Aldi

Do they have those big spinach and feta pastry spiral things in the freezer as part of Greek week? Though it might annoy me if they do as I’ve just splashed out on one from Costco which was almost six quid as a treat, think the Lidl version when they have them are only £3.
Ours does, sorry. Also the snack size ones

Has anyone yet mentioned the J.D.Gross Madagascan Dark chocolate in Lidl?

For £1.49 a bar I reckon it's value; really smooth and deep in character.

I forgot to take a bag on my recent trip to Lidl so I was forced to buy one.

They do a rather nice cotton bag with long handles, quite pleased with it.

Apologies, I’m not often in food threads and don’t really have the vocabulary. I suppose I meant nice, deep (?) long, lasting flavour. Oh, you know, it tastes nice to me😁

Lidl have got, on special this week, inverter welders for <£50 it's not going to be great but it does come, I think, with a 3 year warranty

Aren't they normally very concise?

Err …

1. …this texturally silken, supremely elegant effort transparently and kaleidoscopically combines moss, wet stone, gentian, buddleia, coriander, pepper, piquant yet rich nut oils and a saline clam broth savor that milks the salivary glands. But besides this impressive array of non-fruity components, white peach and lemon deliver abundant primary juiciness and animating tang, rendering the finish as invigorating and refreshing as it is vibrant, mouthwatering and dynamically complex….

:hmm:

Perfect for drinking whilst abstaining in a binary plebiscite that offered no alternative to the acceleration of regressive wealth transfer between blocks of competing but overlapping capital.
That's really very convincing, if a tad OT!
btw the 'perfection' comes with Bishop's or 'numbers'; none of yer middle class wine!

Welding helmets in Brixton Lidl for £24.99. Ideal for a Daft Punk impersonation. And for blocking attempts by GCHQ to do face recognition and follow your every move with their access to all the cameras.

Handy for if you have a body to securely wrap before popping it your boot for a nice drive to the woods...
I was just thinking exactly the same! I'm using mine as an awning on the van but also good to have in an emergency.

There's currently a double tarpaulin set for sale in one of these, possibly Aldi. Surface area of 2 x 3m, both together. Have 3 metal eyelets on each side and comes with a load of nylon rope. £8.99! Absolute bargain.

Aldi that....might have to get some

Reactions: bmd
Back
Top Bottom