Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Traitors ‘24 (starts Wed 3/1/24 9pm).

Some reflections after a night’s sleep…

Harry was the first person to mention the drink thing, wasn’t he?

Also a little disappointed with potential knight in shining armour from last week (aka Jaz) NOT voting for Paul when that would have been a perfect time!

So I started series one tonight.

The 2 blokes on the end of the line getting the boot immediately! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Harsh as fuck :D
Last years thread should you wish to peruse.

Cheers. I'll skip that for now cos I've only just finished the first episode of series 1.

Post #2 is danny la rouge saying it’s crap! How long did it take you danny to start appreciating its brilliance! ;)

Twitter is amazing for Traitor memes at the moment, I've spent far too long laughing over them.
I can't quite get over Miles face when he sees Diane at breakfast. :D

From looking back at the old thread, it looks like it didn't take me long to become hooked.

Reactions: MBV
I think this is how the show will survive for at least 1 more series, and that's the fact that the very best players turn against each other or just fall at the last hurdle, and some reality shows don't have that secret ingredient.

I’m an hour behind everyone but that bit in the garden, turning into Charlotte and Zack’s altercation, really felt like popular kids ganging up/judging the outcasts. :mad: I do fully admit Zack is annoying, but not having fantastic “social skills” doesn’t make a traitor. In fact most traitors who go under the radar this long presumably have very “good”/typical ones.

Back
Top Bottom