Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Traitors ‘24 (starts Wed 3/1/24 9pm).

Harry has absolutely smashed this out of the park but I'm pretty certain that if I was playing as a Faithful, I'd now be completely convinced he's a Traitor.
There's no way that he wouldn't have been murdered by now if he was a Faithful.
Yeah exactly. I think Andrew is going to win, Ross will go down in a blaze of glory, taking Harry with him and Andrew will just have to sit there doing his "innocent abroad" shtick and take the money.

Or Mollie.

Its not that hard to click a spoiler
When reading on my phone, the spoiler buttons cause the page to scroll right back up to where I started, so if there are lots they make the thread unreadable.

I know I never win this argument but I find them a complete pain, and I just don't get why people can't just avoid the fucking thread.

Yeah exactly. I think Andrew is going to win, Ross will go down in a blaze of glory, taking Harry with him and Andrew will just have to sit there doing his "innocent abroad" shtick and take the money.

Or Mollie.
Given it's always the most clueless faithfuls left at the end (I know Andrew's a Traitor but he's cannon fodder Traitor) this is a decent shout.

Daughter has begged to watch episode 2 now. :D Re-watching it, Paul looks so fake even at the really early stages! How on earth did he avoid detection for so long?

Because he came across as a nice bloke, I reckon. In the early stages of the game before there are any clues, it's just a personality popularity contest.

Jaz is the best faithful I've seen play this (having watched every episode of every series, including US & Aus). He can actually pick up the clues and isn't blinded by "but they're a nice person" as though that makes a difference. Like how lots of them were saying to or about Harry "isn't it funny.." then listing loads of reasons WHY HE'S A TRAITOR.

Anyway my opinion is traitors need to change tack now. It would be easy to pick off faithfuls by voting together, they need someone they can trust to play as a team, not someone to throw under the bus and make them look more suspicious.

Jaz is the best faithful I've seen play this (having watched every episode of every series, including US & Aus). He can actually pick up the clues and isn't blinded by "but they're a nice person" as though that makes a difference. Like how lots of them were saying to or about Harry "isn't it funny.." then listing loads of reasons WHY HE'S A TRAITOR.
Agree with this. I have started to wonder if Mollie fancies Harry and is not registering a lot of suspicious behaviour as a result.
Anyway my opinion is traitors need to change tack now. It would be easy to pick off faithfuls by voting together, they need someone they can trust to play as a team, not someone to throw under the bus and make them look more suspicious.
Nah, Ross needs to smite them like some biblical style avenging angel! :D

Yeah, I reckon there definitely some interest between Mollie and Harry. She keeps mentioning incriminating things about Harry but then brushing them aside.
He had his arm around her and she was confiding in him about the shield jokingly so I think they like each other, yeah. But I've a feeling (or at least I hope) she might see through it when he makes his big reveal at breakfast. :hmm:

He had his arm around her and she was confiding in him about the shield jokingly so I think they like each other, yeah. But I've a feeling (or at least I hope) she might see through it when he makes his big reveal at breakfast. :hmm:
See, I never actually considered Harry might genuinely like her back, presumably because he’s doing such a good job of being a traitor and I don’t trust him as far as I could throw him (which isn’t very far - he’s a tall lad!). If he does then fair play to them if they make a go of it afterwards. If she can forgive him :D

I have wondered what goes through some of the Traitors’ partner’s minds as they view the show. Paul’s in particular. If the show continues, surely it will only be a matter of time before it contributes to a divorce… 😏

Paul said on Uncloaked that he was reading American Psycho while filming to get in character. :eek:
He actually seemed quite nice on the Uncloaked show but that's how they get you!

Paul said on Uncloaked that he was reading American Psycho while filming to get in character. :eek:
He actually seemed quite nice on the Uncloaked show but that's how they get you!
I think he was taking the piss with American Psycho. And seemed like an egotistical dick.

Ross is now in the perfect position to get Harry binned. He knows exactly who he needs to turn against H (everyone except H and Andrew) and it's an easy sell (Harry has been far too good at Traitor spotting and the fact that he hasn't been murdered screams Traitor).

A few drops of poison in the right ears, then hit him like a train from nowhere at the next round table, and Harry's history. Harry won't expect that. He's been too good, so play his confidence against him.

Boom! Ross replaces Harry as top dog. Maybe even form a pact with Andrew to share the money.

But I don't think Ross has the nous to do it.

See, I never actually considered Harry might genuinely like her back, presumably because he’s doing such a good job of being a traitor and I don’t trust him as far as I could throw him (which isn’t very far - he’s a tall lad!). If he does then fair play to them if they make a go of it afterwards. If she can forgive him :D

I have wondered what goes through some of the Traitors’ partner’s minds as they view the show. Paul’s in particular. If the show continues, surely it will only be a matter of time before it contributes to a divorce… 😏
Yeah. How could you trust anyone after a thing like this? "I was just playing the game" only goes so far imo.

Ross is now in the perfect position to get Harry binned. He knows exactly who he needs to turn against H (everyone except H and Andrew) and it's an easy sell (Harry has been far too good at Traitor spotting and the fact that he hasn't been murdered screams Traitor).

A few drops of poison in the right ears, then hit him like a train from nowhere at the next round table, and Harry's history. Harry won't expect that. He's been too good, so play his confidence against him.

Boom! Ross replaces Harry as top dog. Maybe even form a pact with Andrew to share the money.

But I don't think Ross has the nous to do it.
H is toast next cpl of eps for sure.

But I don't think Ross has the nous to do it

Probably is something he'll try, but wouldn't be a great idea. After the 3rd time of it happening you'd hope the faithfuls would figure out that the people who are so sure and then right about someone being a traitor is a traitor!

Listening to the Irish Line of Duty podcast (now covering TT) and they revealed that Alyssa was voted off in series one because a bunch of them were sat around (off-camera) doing Winkles impressions and her contribution was "Hello, Traitors!" :facepalm::D

Back
Top Bottom