Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

the sir jimmy savile obe thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPERATION YEWTREE
CHECK OUT THE OCCULT SIGNIFICANCE OF THE YEW
The Yew is known as the death tree in all european countries. Sacred to Hecate in Greece and Italy. OCCULT ASPECTS: Destructive workings concerning death. Not recommended for magical tools

I think we could actually be witnessing a ritual here. The persona of ‘Jimmy Saville’ is being sacrificed.

I drove through Leeds on Sunday. Somewhere on the M621 a warning light lit up on the dashboard. I'm not saying it was Grail Shaped, but it was. :(

I drove through Leeds on Sunday. Somewhere on the M621 a warning light lit up on the dashboard. I'm not saying it was Grail Shaped, but it was. :(

Cliff Richard was never on the Radio 1 Playlist. That give's him a clean bill of health in my book. :)

Wikipaedia check done, he's clean, urban CRB awarded.

Edit: actually that was more thorough than the BBC formal investigation into Savile:

- So, what's all these rumours I've heard about you Jim?
Dunno, I'm not a nonce.
- Fair enough.

Some of this stuff is indicative of mental illness, tbh. :(

Yes, although exotic beliefs and delusions are tolerated and not usually described as mental illness unless they have a certain level of negative impact on the persons life or that of those around them.

Just for clarification

I am NOT saying that abuses did not occur at Haut de la Garenne.

I am also not claiming that there is not a network of powerful predators and perverts covering up abuses of kids in Jersey. Their very well might be for all I know.

I simply find myself feeling disturbed and concerned when people make wildly unfounded announcements about child murders, especially when made in relation to a serious investigation regarding the sexual abuse of children.

9.30 in just listen to all the completely fantastical claims this guy is making
It's outrageous and I can understand why other cops were concerned that his fantastical proclamations were adversely affecting the investigation.
Hang on - Harper clearly did a fantastic amount of very good work, battling against a system that wanted to cover the whole thing up:

Among the thousands of statements that still line the shelves of Harper's old incident room, and in the testimony of former residents and workers at Haut de la Garenne and other institutions across Jersey, many of whom we tracked down and interviewed, harrowing stories are buried.
Over a period of three decades, residents of the care homes made repeated complaints that they were being sexually and physically abused. A series of damning reports was produced, following confidential inquiries into these institutions, most of which went unheeded. Few prosecutions ensued.
It is true to say there were no corpses. However, the testimony provides compelling evidence of a catastrophic failure within Jersey's children's services that ran a regime so punitive, they preferred to lock up problem children en masse than deal with them in their own homes: four times more children, proportionately, are imprisoned in Jersey than in its nearest neighbour, France. And what happened to them once in care was something that Harper's team, had they not been distracted by murder plots, came close to exposing.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2009/mar/14/haut-de-la-garenne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom