Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

the sir jimmy savile obe thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some fella paid £420 for this!

article-2180953-144A745D000005DC-302_634x392.jpg

Read the whole thing, these twats actually think that saville was able to travel through time through his haircut and that there is a "hell mouth" in Leeds which is an occult centre and has been for centuries

In fact, Leeds is so occult that knobheads put the windows through at "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" (an occult bookshop) so often that the owner couldn't get his premises insured after the 6th or 7th time.

Read the whole thing, these twats actually think that saville was able to travel through time through his haircut and that there is a "hell mouth" in Leeds which is an occult centre and has been for centuries
fortunately you can escape from the hell mouth that is leeds from either the coach or train stations.

Cliff Richard was never on the Radio 1 Playlist. That give's him a clean bill of health in my book. :)

Not true. Cliff got uppity years ago after being taken off the Radio One playlist, even though he hadn't done anything remotely listenable since "Wired for Sound". To be fair, even Radio One DJs aren't big enough cunts to submit their listeners to "Saviour's Day" or "Mistletoe and Wine" (both of which are actually occult hymns, by the way, just like "Devil Woman" is a back-masked invocation of Satan's missus).

Chas:
"Everything's set, Jim".

Jim:
"Great stuff, lad. I did your wife's corpse up the Gary, I did your nan's corpse up the Gary, and now you've made the arrangements to do your mum's corpse up the Gary once she's dead, I'll have the full set".

Chas:
"She's kept me from my rightful position for so long, that her corpse deserves to be taken up the shitter by a noncing necrophiliac!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom