Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Home Office and UK government policy concerning asylum seekers/Rwanda deportations

The Tories have nothing left to battle with for the next Election so they are making it about immigration meanwhile the NHS will continue going south, the cost of living crisis will escalate, poverty, respossesions and homelessnes abounds. Yes folks it's all because of those poor people in life who have it so bad that for them any kind of life in this country would be a relative luxury.
Yeah and it's bloody working, it seems to me.

Coudl the tories realistically take us out the EHRC? What would be the consequences for breaking international law other than fucking up the Windsor Framework (and possibly peace in NI)

Yeah and it's bloody working, it seems to me.

Coudl the tories realistically take us out the EHRC? What would be the consequences for breaking international law other than fucking up the Windsor Framework (and possibly peace in NI)
main-qimg-c9875e0fdd95f9d8cd817de3799dddd9-pjlq

here we go, they're in election mode, which we knew already but two years of this sort of shit is going to have an effect and then leave scars. Even if this bill is just theatre and even if they lose.
Its similar to Farage's poster campaign in 2016.

Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 10.21.16.png

Seven former Ministers of State for Disabled People, Health and Work voted in favour plus the current one, Tom Pursglove.
So 8 people who want this bill have, or have had, since 2012 responsibilities for:

1678797228303.png

It just adds another disturbing layer of fuckery to this whole fiasco.

Thing is, though...if you put people in a position where they are barely - if at all - being given the resources to live on, is it any wonder that the more motivated and creative among them might just go "Hmm, well, I can starve, or I can do SOMETHING to make a bit of money"?

That's not to excuse it - but, like the song says, "freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose". Put people in an impossible situation, and they'll find impossible solutions.

I think this connected to the claim that Albanians control most of the cocaine supply in the UK.
Hmm that's a maybe from me but as has already been pointed out people who pay smugglers to get here can end up in debt bondage and thence in the drugs business - usually left to oversee a house given over to growing skunk and, of course the debt never actually goes away. i read an in-depth article a long time ago about the Albanians and the coke business, it seemed to give a lot of credence to the idea that they've pretty much moved in on it big time but to suggest as Braverman seemed to be doing that people in small boats are responsible for drugs entering the UK is frankly ludicrous.

That's actually worth a look for totally unexpected reasons, My MP Heather Wheeler is a 100% toe-er of the party line so I'm not surprised she voted Aye but apparently it has been 6 weeks since she last said a word
There's about 90 didn't vote all which is interesting and not very impressive for such an important vote.

here we go, they're in election mode, which we knew already but two years of this sort of shit is going to have an effect and then leave scars. Even if this bill is just theatre and even if they lose.
Its similar to Farage's poster campaign in 2016.

View attachment 366651

They've got their new three-word dog whistle sorted then. Stop the boats it is. What a fucking dismal state of affairs.

Wonder what would have happened if instead of removing the word ‘illegal’ he had swapped ‘migrant’ for ‘refugee’?
Idk, slight improvement i imagine but also irrelevant as the Gov’s proposed policy is to send all ‘genuine’ refugees off to Rwanda.

Anyone who has every loaded up a 40ft container ......:facepalm: FFS no words

I mean for fuck sake yes obvious funnel into debt'suffarage. But flat packed gak has rarely been observed fleeing attempts on itslife for being gay or whatever.

Im an *ex«pat so nothing in comparison, but I needed to do some hoop jumping. I got a quick nod through cause i'd been chatting outside with the IT dude (having no idea who he was, good thing I get nervous and chatty) But yeh he was like he sound, They didn't even take a look at my folder of 7 years worth of documentation :(

But 2 minutes of taking Biometrics, there is a paucity of info on how this is stored, shared, intended uses.

It felt a lot like being processesd.

And the border heros here killed a Ukrainian man, out of a seeming mixture of of boredom and sadism,

it's a fucking shame.

The absolute state of it, home office tweeting this out, like the public is going to cheer at the news of these men being caught in the act of .. doing the nightshift at an abatttoir.

Screenshot 2023-03-18 at 11.43.26.png

Links to this on the government website which proudly says it took 25 immigration officers to storm the place and arrest these two men, for working, one of whom oversayed his visa and the other is not supposed to be earning any money because his asylum claim isnt done yet. 25 officers ffs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom