Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Gavin Williamson hatred thread

I suspect that if my OH was still teaching (and not retired) they would also hate GW - their opinion of gove was very similar.

He is M.P where I stayed last year he was about regular inspecting pot holes and judging scarecrows but never sorting anything generally acting like Alan Partridge waving at everyone even more awkward looking in real life the older ones call him Private Pike dont think much of him but its a very safe seat
I really cannot get my head around him being in charge of anything important never mind defense and now education he must know something didn't he leak something before being sacked by May too
He also uploads photos of his mail etc I was going to send him a drawing too but mate talked me out
of it :D

gavin.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a drawing by Tommy (aged 13) of Gavin Williamson? Tommy (aged13) needs to find a more productive way of spending his time. Like sniffing aerosols or something

It’s clearly a Fred West portrait drawn by some piss-taker wanting to see what they’d get away with. He should have twigged that there aren’t any thirteen-year olds called ‘Tommy’ these days.
There are tonnes of 13 year olds called Tommy. Thomas was the 2nd most popular boys' name in 2007.

Apologies for derail. Gavin Williamson is an evil moronic shitcunt.

He's said today that he would give a fortnight's notice for when schools go back.
Based on his usual u-turnery, that'll mean all you parents will be getting a text tomorrow morning at about quarter to nine telling you to get the kids back in for 9.
If he remembers, he might tell the teachers then, too.

Last edited:
He's said today that he would give a fortnight's notice for when school's go back.
Based on his usual u-turnery, that'll mean all you parents will be getting a text tomorrow morning at about quarter to nine telling you to get the kids back in for 9.
If he remembers, he might tell the teachers then, too.
Loving the optimism

Back
Top Bottom