Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Gavin Williamson hatred thread

You have to give it him. A former fireplace salesman (yes really), sacked for shagging one of his junior staff. Then rising through the ranks of government to ultimately being in charge of fucking up the futures of our nation's youth.

Where do they find these fuckwits.

From the always excellent Wefail Art - Political Prints and Original Paintings

A3Port_a3e29337-b60f-4462-9d9f-1668dcc94555_900x.jpg

According to the infinite monkey theorem a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will type the complete works of William Shakespeare.

According to the finite monkey theorem a monkey could accomplish in an afternoon the complete works of Gavin Williamson, no typewriter required.

You have to give it him. A former fireplace salesman (yes really), sacked for shagging one of his junior staff. Then rising through the ranks of government to ultimately being in charge of fucking up the futures of our nation's youth.

Where do they find these fuckwits.

Not to mention the Huawei leak affair.....

...wonders...

Whilst the right of recall is reserved for criminal or expenses related issues, could an MP be effectively rendered in an untenable position if >10% of their electorate could be proved to have voted no confidence in a poll? Seemed like an appropriate thread...

Last edited:
...wonders...

Whilst the right of recall is reserved for criminal or expenses related issues, could an MP be effectively rendered in an untenable position if >10% of their electorate could be proved to have voted no confidence in a poll? Seemed like an appropriate thread...

You could say that already of ANY MP since I doubt any of them were elected by 91% of the electorate to begin with. The Speaker has to tell the petitions officer in the appopriate constituency to call a poll, otherwise anyone could shift any MP (good or bad) easily. It would be utter chaos.

You could say that already of ANY MP since I doubt any of them were elected by 91% of the electorate to begin with. The Speaker has to tell the petitions officer in the appopriate constituency to call a poll, otherwise anyone could shift any MP (good or bad) easily. It would be utter chaos.
Seems mad, can't sack an MP for incompetence.

How do you define competence for an MP though ? There's no job description, no role definition, no training.

Fair question, but Williamson isn't very competent as a human, so job descriptions seem a little unnecessary?

• Haha
Reactions: izz
Personally, I just despise Williamson. Stupid, brown-nosing, ineffectual, arse-wipe. Same with Raab, Truss, and Shapps and I reserve my limited supplies of ongoing, terminal hatred for Patel, Gove, Wankcock and, obviously, the spineless cunt who promoted these mediocrities - Johnson.

Personally, I just despise Williamson. Stupid, brown-nosing, ineffectual, arse-wipe. Same with Raab, Truss, and Shapps and I reserve my limited supplies of ongoing, terminal hatred for Patel, Gove, Wankcock and, obviously, the spineless cunt who promoted these mediocrities - Johnson.

I rewatched the C4 Tory leadership debate from 2019 again the other day (yes, I'm that bored), and whilst Raab stood out as the maddest, Gove was undoubtedly the nastiest. He strikes me as a lot smarter than most of the front bench, then or now.

Gove did say one thing that I agreed with though: "I would be the candidate Jeremy Corbyn would least like to be facing in the House of Commons."

I rewatched the C4 Tory leadership debate from 2019 again the other day (yes, I'm that bored), and whilst Raab stood out as the maddest, Gove was undoubtedly the nastiest. He strikes me as a lot smarter than most of the front bench, then or now.

Gove did say one thing that I agreed with though: "I would be the candidate Jeremy Corbyn would least like to be facing in the House of Commons."
Get help :D

We’ve gone from Back to School to not back to school in the last hour. Monday was going to be an inset day but after that, school. (Hackney even though we live in Tower Hamlets).

I’m actually happier with it as now we might not get sick but fuck me he’s a complete clod.

Back
Top Bottom