Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

maxresdefault.jpg

So, the dead cat wasn't so much the Lion King as the Essex Lion.

Also there were loads of contradictions there eg he started by saying bj asked him to give the press conference and then saying he'd had input into the decision. And there were the chats he had with bj which they couldn't remember in which loads of important things were discussed. Does this sound like a way to run a government, making decisions no one recalls?

Now, now, he did say that his 17-year-old niece 270 miles away had already offered, so why would he think to look anywhere else?

I thought before that he had said that they had checked available avenues.

I can understand the instinct to leg it somewhere safe - at that point they believed it wasn't affecting younger people, and also it felt a lot more threatening at that time due to lack of knowledge.

Boris and some of the Government are going to regret throwing that scientist to the wolves for nipping out for a shag.

I thought before that he had said that they had checked available avenues.

I can understand the instinct to leg it somewhere safe - at that point they believed it wasn't affecting younger people, and also it felt a lot more threatening at that time due to lack of knowledge.

Boris and some of the Government are going to regret throwing that scientist to the wolves for nipping out for a shag.
And AFAIK neither he nor the Scottish doctor (allegedly) had coronavirus.

Back
Top Bottom