Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

So, just how big a dead cat do we think will be chucked on the table?

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe he’ll go up to Durham to apologise to people for putting them at risk, like that farce when ‘Boris’ was made to go and apologise to the people of Liverpool for having a dig at them about an executed hostage.
Much like the people of Liverpool, have the people of Durham not suffered enough?

Durham cops wanting this to go away from the sound of that. The statement did though confirm he was in the same house as his parents - 'different part of the property' - which contradicts things said by tories in the last day or two.

Durham cops wanting this to go away from the sound of that. The statement did though confirm he was in the same house as his parents - 'different part of the property' - which contradicts things said by tories in the last day or two.
Nah, there's like 9 buildings, I've seen the map

“The property” can also include the grounds, I think they were holed up in that out-building.

Also that all three of them had symptoms of coronavirus on 1st April. Meaning he was contagious as hell on the drive up. When are we going to find out about where they stopped?

If I was late even one minute in my factory job I lost 15 mins pay. 16 mins I lost 30 mins.

I was never late

This twat is still taking the piss
Yeah, the amount of times in my last job the admin would demand an explanation for me being a minute late or a minute early clocking out, when the damn clock was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom