Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

well at least I'm getting some nice pictures of an empty garden via the Guardian feed of this event. Better than talking heads on the BBC.

I looked at that and I couldn't make any definitive findings. There is an Alice Cummings in the Durham area but it seems almost certain to be a different one to the one who is a director of innumerable private sector medical companies (different initials for example). I've not seen anything posted anywhere apart from THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME SURNAME!!! breathlessness to indicate the health service carpetbagger is the sister (or indeed a relative) of the man nappy-wearing wolfbagger.
And anyway the internet , phones and stuff.

Taking his trip to Durham off the list, what do you think that Cummings has done that gets anywhere doctoring a dossier that is used by a Prime Minister to start a war? Right off to watch the interview.

I'd have said all the Cambridge Analytica/data misuse stuff was pretty serious, personally...

I'd have said all the Cambridge Analytica/data misuse stuff was pretty serious, personally...

Funny, I watched that documentary other day, and totally struck me that the Alexander Nix bloke and Cummings are from the same stable.

Maybe he’ll go up to Durham to apologise to people for putting them at risk, like that farce when ‘Boris’ was made to go and apologise to the people of Liverpool for having a dig at them about an executed hostage.

Back
Top Bottom