Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

If they're all coked up to the eyeballs how do they score their supply without getting caught?
This coke thing that keeps being brought up is such a tedious nonsense I wish people would just stop with it. Your postman probably does a bit of coke it’s just not a factor. None of these men come across as cokeheads and even if they did it would probably be the most humanising thing about them.

Prediction:
If by some miracle, Cummings actually goes, Johnson will immediately replace him with Matthew Elliott or some other Tufton Street Tosser.

Prediction:
If by some miracle, Cummings actually goes, Johnson will immediately replace him with Matthew Elliott or some other Tufton Street Tosser.

Doubt it: those people stay in the background and pull the strings from there. They don't actually need to be in government; just to have its ear, which they clearly do from the number of Tufton Street thinktank bods who have advisory positions of one sort or another.

Doubt it: those people stay in the background and pull the strings from there. They don't actually need to be in government; just to have its ear, which they clearly do from the number of Tufton Street thinktank bods who have advisory positions of one sort or another.
Maybe, but will deffo be some absolute tosspot, both to replicate Cummings and give the maximum two fingers to opponents if Cummings has been forced out.

This coke thing that keeps being brought up is such a tedious nonsense I wish people would just stop with it. Your postman probably does a bit of coke it’s just not a factor. None of these men come across as cokeheads and even if they did it would probably be the most humanising thing about them.
My question was about getting it without getting caught.

Doubt it, my postie has the look of a hardened booze hound. The point being the total hypocrisy of it all as they are the ones in charge of its continuing criminalisation. One rule for them etc...

This
He might try, tbf he hasn’t been one for the spotlight aside from this , but he’s going to find it hard .
If he's out he's out though. He might end up having the occasional chat with Johnson (should he stay!) from time to time but he will be out of the loop for the detail stuff the stuff he needs to be in the flow of. Anyways he'll probably think fuck this for a game of soldiers and head off for some multi-million-pound eyrie in some hedge fund/internet startup from where he can make a huge wedge in the shadows. Johnson seems to think he needs him but he definitely doesn't need him anymore.

Tbf, Starmer has said that Cummings should be sacked. Trouble is he said it towards the end of a sentence, so most people will have lost concentration.
He should get one of the labour luvies to give him acting lessons. Partick Stewart might do the job.

frankie howerd or ken dodd would have been more apt, being as they'd have been able to help him deal with a difficult audience
Ken Dodd was one for lock-in marathon tickle me sessions. If we have a Boring Olympics then he would be in a shout for medals would have thought.I have actually forgotten who the LibDem leader is and can't be arsed to look him up. He's probably furloughed at the moment.

Except that lots of people, particularly young black poor people here and poor people in South America have their lives either fucked up by the state or taken by rivals as a result of these men making the Production and delivery of the gak they snort Unlawful.

As people in charge of the livelihood of thousands of English residents I'd quite like to know they're doing it sober, not with a jolt up their noses to give them the confidence to bluster their way through whatever is thrown at them.

Except that lots of people, particularly young black poor people here and poor people in South America have their lives either fucked up by the state or taken by rivals as a result of these men making the Production and delivery of the gak they snort Unlawful.
Fair enough, if there’s a conversation about that then crack on ( :hmm:) but going ooh look Cummings touched his nose must be a coke addict is extremely silly.

As people in charge of the livelihood of thousands of English residents I'd quite like to know they're doing it sober, not with a jolt up their noses to give them the confidence to bluster their way through whatever is thrown at them.
Oh I really don’t think they need drugs for that that’s a long term problem, they wake up like that.

Back
Top Bottom