Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

This coke thing that keeps being brought up is such a tedious nonsense I wish people would just stop with it. Your postman probably does a bit of coke it’s just not a factor. None of these men come across as cokeheads and even if they did it would probably be the most humanising thing about them.
I would have gone along with you before yesterday and then I saw the endless nose touching and the absolute self referential bullshit and I was reminded of all the reasons why I have avoided the stuff for years. If the man isn't on it his soul hasn't got over it. It sits in his core. Your postman would use it to do his rounds. These people use it to close down that nagging voice which screams the truth before you sleep.

I've decided to dabble in conceptual art in my lockdown downtime.

I call this piece:

That Shit Teacher That All The Other Teachers Think Is A Knob Too Who Has To Sit At A Table All On His Lonesome, In The Canteen, At Lunchtime, Every Day.
(D. Cinzano, 2020)

View attachment 214831

It’s a really flimsy folding table. I was hoping one of the reporters was going to pick him up and body slam him on to to causing it to break in half al’la WWF ( not the one that’s nice to pandas, though that would have been cool too).

These people use it to close down that nagging voice which screams the truth before you sleep.

What, the one that says “have you left the downstairs light on” or “ you really should get up and have a pee now”...

was that the same blog that featured another now sacked goverment aid who want to force birth control on the poor to stop the growth of a worthless underclass

:hmm:
i was discussing this with a friend last night. Who has been acquainted with this man a couple of times. Homeschooled apparently.
And some other more juicy tales.
I only wish I had this information back in February. He seems like an odd chap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ax^
What, the one that says “have you left the downstairs light on” or “ you really should get up and have a pee now”...

For normal people that is the one i.e. check the light and go for a piss. His would be a little different and less solvable

He's going to have to go, isn't he? :D

My bet would be on no admission of guilt at all. He'll 'resign' citing to the persecution and danger his family has been put under. :rolleyes:
He will definitely blame the media.

I figured it might be a "I don't wish to be a continued distraction from the real job of government which is to... blah blah blah".

I'm honestly not sure if he's actually got it in him to do it, though :D

For normal people that is the one i.e. check the light and go for a piss. His would be a little different and less solvable

The voice that says he is worthless, no one has ever truly loved or cared for him and his life is meaningless, and has his butler turned of the hall light?

He will definitely blame the media.

I figured it might be a "I don't wish to be a continued distraction from the real job of government which is to... blah blah blah".

I'm honestly not sure if he's actually got it in him to do it, though :D
Of course he's only a spad. He can resign without saying anything at all if he likes. He's not actually a public figure. :hmm:

Still no sign of Whitty or Vallance, Newton was doing the slides today.

That is weird, yesterday Sky reported that both Whitty and Vallance had turned-up at No. 10 whilst Cummings was making a fool of himself, yet they didn't appear when Johnson arrived to make a fool of himself.

Pretty much all the press conference questions today (Hancock) are Cummings-related one way or another.

Still no sign of Whitty or Vallance, Newton was doing the slides today.

didnt someone point out that they were due to do last nights, turned up and were then sent home?

didnt someone point out that they were due to do last nights, turned up and were then sent home?

Yes thats why I will continue to comment about them until such a time as they might be seen at the press conference again.

Although to be honest its not like they had been appearing that often recently anyway. Its their non-appearance when Johnson was on thats the story really, as that pairing had previous been favoured for Johnson ones.

as a wuss i never quite got the stringing up/lampposts fury quite how i get it atm :mad:
I'm now picturing a training montage which starts with you in the attic angrily watching clips of his press conference, and climaxes with you jumping up and down on the top step outside Chez Cummings, arms aloft, pitchfork on one hand, molotov in the other :D

Bet they’re discussing how soon they can stop doing these tv shows without looking even more ridiculous by stopping.

In a roundabout way I think that may have been LBJ's point. They can't carry on with the conferences being dominated by Cumming's undermining of the advice. So yeah, still more likely they'll stop the conferences than make Cummings resign.

Back
Top Bottom