Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Conspiracy Converts Club (tm)

wtf has tony blair and george bush got to do with anything?

Suppose tony blair were to stand up today and say the holocaust didn't happen, would that make you happy, and him any less of a liar?

Hagal said:
How can we know what didn't happen that did, or did happen that didn't if morons try to get people banned for blasphemising against what proven liars like George Bush or Tony Blair dictate?
I've never asked for you to be banned. :)

beesonthewhatnow said:
I've never asked for you to be banned. :)

William of Walworth has, but I've got him on ignore now, why should virtual life be any different to real life.

Then why are you making such a big song and dance about it? If you put someone on ignore surely that means you're meant to ignore what they're saying, and not whine about it constantly?

Hagal said:
How can we know what didn't happen that did, or did happen that didn't if a few try to have people banned for blasphemising against the gospel that proven liars like George Bush and Tony Blair dictate?
What the fuck are you on about?

Hagal said:
How can we know what didn't happen that did, or did happen that didn't if a few try to have people banned for blasphemising against the gospel that proven liars like George Bush and Tony Blair dictate?

Is this supposed to be George Bush doing his Donald Rumsfeld impression. That's not bad.

Hagal said:
This is a great Christmas Movie, a compilation of the best bits of all the other 9/11 videos:

SEPTEMBER 11: Evidence to the Contrary REDUX 2006

'Best bits'??

Christ, you people really are ghouls, aren't you?

Does it have closeups of all the burning bodies falling out of the tower and everything?

It wasn't a fucking film, you know. People died, you pathetic shit. Why don't you go wank over a car crash, or something?

Snufkin! said:
Imagine for perhaps a second that all the conspiracy theories are true, well a lot of people may be forced to eat their words. I wait with baited breath for the final outcome regarding all this which should be here soon.
yeah well... ever since I first posted about 9/11 years ago (to ridicule from all quarters) I've sat and watched as what was just a few people on the internet get joined by conspiraloons like Andreas von Buelow (former German head of secret services), Dr. Robert M. Bowman (distinguished US military chap who was Head of the Star Wars program), scientists like Steve Jones, widows of the deceased like Ellen Mariani and people who were there like William Rodriguez, to name a few - not to mention huge changes in public opinion with now large percentages expressing severe doubts over the official account whenever a poll is conducted.

And more keep coming. When they reach a critical mass, as I hope, what will happen Snufkin! is that few here will eat their words. Instead, like with all conspiracies that are later accepted as fact, everyone will simply say that they never believed the official account anyway, and some will moreover blame those who were asking the right questions for somehow getting in the way (this is already happening with me!).

Such is life. I only hope that people realise the true nature of what is happening in the world soon enough.

Jazzz - the US does not exists, got it? It's all a front for the EU. Why does no one believe me?

TAE said:
Jazzz - the US does not exists, got it? It's all a front for the EU. Why does no one believe me?
There is some pretty damn interesting stuff about that. Probably beyond the scope of this thread. The USA is not run by the EU though, but still a British Colony! (so the theory goes). Hence, the gold fringe on the flag when in a US courtroom, signifying that the law is actually British Maritime Law, and the addressing of defendants by their Nom de Guerre - two initials and surname in capitals.

longdog said:
We ALL believe you Jazzz.

You're preaching to the converted. :cool:
But you still have mercury fillings!

<edit - I have deleted a section of this post >.

I intend absolutely no offence. I am just being straight, seeing as I am (apparently) now being believed. My issue is with the neurotoxic poison that dentists put in our heads. I have also suffered with it.

I really didn't mean to upset you at all, and I'm sorry that I have, regardless. I have edited the post in question.

Jazzz said:
The USA is not run by the EU though, but still a British Colony!
Nooo, that's a false-flag conspiracy-theory invented by Brussels to distract you !!!

Back
Top Bottom