Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Brexit process

Tax credits software is, of course, idms, which is the basis of the proposed customs software which will replace a border between Northern Ireland and Ireland.

Software that will replace a border. Tax credit and debt management software.

It's one of those 'you really had to be there' things.

To be perfectly frank, I'm fucking glad I'm not.

You are fucking kidding me so this is bolt on to the as yet unproven CHEIF upgrade in 3 years from a standing start? Phht
Tax credits software is, of course, idms, which is the basis of the proposed customs software which will replace a border between Northern Ireland and Ireland.

Software that will replace a border. Tax credit and debt management software.

It's one of those 'you really had to be there' things.

Europe (including Ireland) has not agreed to, nor shown any signs of agreeing to, this non-existent technology. The GFA guarantees no border. This cannot be resolved, and certainly not in the timescale available if it could be.
Many republicans would say that far from the GFA guaranteeing no border the GFA reinforces the border as sinn fein now govern for the british state in the six counties and have accepted the unionist veto

The gfa is one of those subjects people seem to feel free to just bullshit about safe that most people know little about it. Dexter just tried it, that philosophical did it earlier. I wonder what they have in common?

The gfa is one of those subjects people seem to feel free to just bullshit about safe that most people know little about it. Dexter just tried it, that philosophical did it earlier. I wonder what they have in common?
No bullshit from me. I think you are mistaken, maybe you have specific examples to back up what you say, do you?

Back
Top Bottom