Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Alt-Right

shut up, didn't violence you ffs

no only referred to me by initials of a name I no longer go by because i am gendelusional ffs, thats violence, ask anyone.

fuck off.

and YES it is that bad. if you are happy to leave what you said so that everyone else can see then 'I cant change that.

Last edited:
Who reminds you of a kapo, and why?

Actually I take it back, the Kapo's knew they were Jewish and that they were helping to kill other Jewish people in exchange for a few perks from an anti-semetic ruling order. Class consciousness in the United States doesn't exist to anywhere close enough for a white working class person to consider themselves in common cause with a black working class person on any level or vise-versa- according to what CRI says anyway. There's nothing "class" for Trump voters to feel they are "betraying" iykwim, for them there is no class, only race, work ethics and the American dream or something.

Actually I take it back, the Kapo's knew they were Jewish and that they were helping to kill other Jewish people in exchange for a few perks from an anti-semetic ruling order. Class consciousness in the United States doesn't exist to anywhere close enough for a white working class person to consider themselves in common cause with a black working class person on any level or vise-versa- according to what CRI says anyway. There's nothing "class" for Trump voters to feel they are "betraying" iykwim, for them there is no class, only race, work ethics and the American dream or something.

Yes, this. Segregation only ended during my lifetime. Busing kids to integrate schools (and resistance to it) was happening while I was in school. The legacy of policies that kept white and non-white working class people in separate spheres (e.g. in housing policy, access to education, employment, trade union colour bars, access to health cover and unemployment insurance, etc.) still has an impact. Republicans emphasise these divisions to keep white, working class people on side. It's the, "you may be poor, but you can better yourself if you try hard, and at least you're a cut above those black and brown people."

I think Trump supporters genuinely believe the president and GOP are on their side and looking after their interests. They don't identify with non-white working class people, and in fact often measure their socio-ecomomic status in relation to them.

Trump supporters, genuinely think the party and president are on their side and looking after their interests. They genuinely don't identify with non-white working class people, and would be horrified at the idea of showing solidarity with people they see as a threat (i.e. myths about violence, criminality, immorality, hypersexuality, etc., and trying to take "our" jobs,) and to be fair, as inherently inferior.

They'll point at liberal (in the American sense) white people as the ones doing the betraying when they advocate for civil rights and racial equality.

Last edited:

If you talk to Americans and ask them what class they belong to, nearly every one will say "middle class." They might be working at two McJobs and living in substandard housing, or they might be farmer with several sections of land (@ $25K an acre). Or, a bank manager who makes six figures or better. Each and every one will say they're "middle class." You and I both know that isn't true, but that is the lived experience out there. No one on the lower rungs wants to admit they aren't middle class, because that would imply that they're lazy or something. No one on the higher rungs want to admit they aren't middle class, because that would be admitting that maybe the playing field isn't level.

If you talk to Americans and ask them what class they belong to, nearly every one will say "middle class." They might be working at two McJobs and living in substandard housing, or they might be farmer with several sections of land (@ $25K an acre). Or, a bank manager who makes six figures or better. Each and every one will say they're "middle class." You and I both know that isn't true, but that is the lived experience out there. No one on the lower rungs wants to admit they aren't middle class, because that would imply that they're lazy or something. No one on the higher rungs want to admit they aren't middle class, because that would be admitting that maybe the playing field isn't level.
Indeed. And there's a widespread myth that there's no class system in America. And you'll hear that from the very same people who will complain about the type of people who have holiday homes in Martha's Vineyard. And despite the widespread knowledge of terms like "trailer trash" and so on.

It's like a collective amnesia.

Indeed. And there's a widespread myth that there's no class system in America. And you'll hear that from the very same people who will complain about the type of people who have holiday homes in Martha's Vineyard. And despite the widespread knowledge of terms like "trailer trash" and so on.

It's like a collective amnesia.

Or the more telling term "white trash."

From Twitter
This is a reference to Yair Netanyahu (Netanhayu's son) posting an anti semitic meme on FB
Anglin and the Stormer have been trolling this hard as have others like David Duke. But oddly enough it seems that the source of the meme Yair Netanyahu posted is a Facebook page, 'Tight Memes Against Kakihomoshit Leftists' run by an Israeli alt-right group.

Now Israel has its own version of the ‘alt-right’ - JTA

Inspired by the so-called alt-right abroad, their online community makes liberal use of anti-Semitic and Nazi imagery to mock and malign what it sees as the real threat: Israeli and Jewish leftists.

“We’re fighting back in a new way,” said Guy Levy, 40, the manager of an advertising office in Beersheba and a participant in the community. “Our messages aren’t politically correct, but that’s what makes them funny, and stinging.”
(...)
Dan, an Israeli associated with the community who asked for his last name not to be used, said the cartoon is meant as a criticism of anti-Zionist meddling in Israeli democracy, including by Jews like Soros, who has funded left-leaning Jewish groups like J Street and civil rights groups in Israel. The anti-Semitic themes are simply a sendup of political correctness, he said.
“If you’re in the culture, you don’t see it as anti-Semitic,” he said. “The general idea is every small thing a right-winger does, they’re calling you a Nazi or a fascist. So it’s making fun of that. It’s a lie that tells the truth.

“The [left-wing] reaction is very important,” he added. “Without the reaction, the joke doesn’t work.”

Back
Top Bottom