Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Six Nations 2022

Much as I'm tempted to comment on what can only be described as a dismal performance by Wales, I'm very conscious of the later game. :)

So in summary, Ireland are just way better than us atm, both in terms of playing staff and coaching. Most of their bench would start in that Wales side. Bringing on the likes of Cian Healy as a replacement is a luxury that's so far away from us it's untrue.

Powerful performance from the boys in green this half. We still can't score against 15 men and are terribly underpowered and lacking ball carriers. Scrum much improved, mind, and dominant for the first 60 mins. Didn't seem to faze Peyper, though, who'd obviously decided that Porter was the stronger player and reffed in accordance. He was shit, btw. I spotted 6 green penalty offences in the first 50-odd minutes and yet Jaco didn't see a single one. Our first penalty was on about 62 minutes, which is surprising really. I'm not for a second suggesting that he influenced the final outcome but, ffs, refs need to be even handed in games like this.

Well done, Ireland. I'd feared this kind of result and you delivered it 👍🇮🇪

bit sad to see it want wales up against us not struggle as they have today hope you come back in later matches :)

trying to avoid saying it not to jinx it

but scotlands defense :eek:

if only they could match that in offence

trying to avoid saying it not to jinx it

but scotlands defense :eek:

if only they could match that in offence
It's weird because tandy was shit when he was head coach at the Ospreys. He's been rejuvenated!

Reactions: Ax^
Oh dear. Definitely going to be Ireland's year.

Still, I've got tickets for Wales France. (Young Mr A319 being a Wales supporter...)

cannie say something like that till france get off the bus

they have the easist game and althought they are saying we are the favorites

that not easy for an irish rugby fan

bloody french :D

Oh dear. Definitely going to be Ireland's year.

Still, I've got tickets for Wales France. (Young Mr A319 being a Wales supporter...)

This England team is still putting it together. They've got a pretty terrifying potential though, be interesting to see how they develop as the comp goes on.

cannie say something like that till france get off the bus

they have the easist game and althought they are saying we are the favorites

that not easy for an irish rugby fan

bloody french :D

Either way, if they don't cancel each other out it should be a cracking game

Back
Top Bottom