Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Six Nations 2022

Looking forward to really getting into this year's 6 Nations. For the first time I can remember there isn't a single England game that clashes with a WCFC home match. The only 6 Nations weekend that Winch are at home is when we play Italy on a Sunday. :thumbs:

Things must be really bad!.

I'm positive about Ireland, even though we have France and England away. The provinces are all through in Europe, no major injury problems and some exciting new players coming through.
I look on with envy. The regional game is in a calamitous state. The national team can't keep bucking the trend.

Things must be really bad!.

I'm positive about Ireland, even though we have France and England away. The provinces are all through in Europe, no major injury problems and some exciting new players coming through.
Every chance that Hansen will start on the left wing on Saturday according to Murray Kinsella, him and Baloucoune would be a read statement that just maybe we are building depth, and that Farrell is a good selector.

As usual i have mixed expectations. We will either over or under perform & probably finish 4th again, whether deserved or undeserved.

Scotland to win by 6, Ireland by 12, and France by 30

Winner of France v Ireland takes the tourney - and the Slam. Putting it out there now. My gut says Ireland will edge it. England to finish a close third, Scotland 4th with their “golden generation”, Wales 5th and Italy last. Had Wales been away to Italy that could have been a banana skin.

From an England perspective, pleased to see Lewis Ludlam back in the side who is a fantastic work rate player and tearing it up for Northampton. Also great to see Tom Curry captaining England for the first of many times. Not so great to see Elliot Daly at 13, where he offers a turnstile defence which I expect Van Der Merwe will target.

Fun quiz - Can anyone guess how many of the players in the Scotland 23 were born in Scotland?

Just want to offer the Welsh lads some early commiseration that a number of decisions will go against them in a baffling way due to the presence of fucking Jaco Pyper ruining the game. As an Ireland fan it weird knowing that two side are gonna be befuddled by a shit ref.

Wales U20s just gave a magnificent glimpse into the future of international rugby this side of the Irish Sea/Offa's Dyke

Yeah, that was not nice.

Here's hoping the WRU turn that guaranteed income stream you mention up thread into some serious development. Whaddya reckon, another 4 years before things start to improve?

As previously, I am rooting for France, reckon you have it right Elpenor either Les Bleus or Ireland.

Really looking forward to this.

Yeah, that was not nice.

Here's hoping the WRU turn that guaranteed income stream you mention up thread into some serious development. Whaddya reckon, another 4 years before things start to improve?

As previously, I am rooting for France, reckon you have it right Elpenor either Les Bleus or Ireland.

Really looking forward to this.
Thing is, in four years the regions will be in an even worse state than they are now and so will the development pathways. By then it may well be too late.

Just want to offer the Welsh lads some early commiseration that a number of decisions will go against them in a baffling way due to the presence of fucking Jaco Pyper ruining the game. As an Ireland fan it weird knowing that two side are gonna be befuddled by a shit ref.
At least your comprehensive, 360 degree annihilation of us will give me no room to whinge about shit decisions costing us the game 😉

ah fook it on itv

2 hours of rugby between ireland and wales when the commentry team talk about england :(

ah fook it on itv

2 hours of rugby between ireland and wales when the commentry team talk about england :(
Invers is on his way out, apparently. I wonder if there's even the slightest possibility that a celt will be selected to lead the punditry from next season om

Reactions: Ax^
Thing is, in four years the regions will be in an even worse state than they are now and so will the development pathways. By then it may well be too late.

Is there a way out, without it all having to completely break down first?

Is there a way out, without it all having to completely break down first?
I genuinely don't think so. A way out would require good governance, which in turn would require control of the elite game to be wrested from the hands of Arwel from Abercwmffycoff RFC, which in turn would require him to vote for Christmas when there's no motivation for him to do so.

think that would of be disallowed on play back hit of a forward pass as well

fair play to the lad grounding the ball

Back
Top Bottom