Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Six Nations 2022

fair play to wales ready to pounce on any mistakes

we need to up the pace and score line

Can’t help that ringrose cutting inside and holding the ball isn’t helping our play. I guess we may see Hume on at 60min.

Reactions: Ax^
I don't understand why, when Porter is being stuffed at every scrum by Francis and yet the ref is focusing, seemingly, on allowing play to flow, that Jaco blew up and gave a pen for the one time that Ireland had the upper hand. Seems odd.

Ref is a joke.

Wales pants, embarrassing in attack but defense holding up, Ireland dominating possession but also seem a bit clueless after a few phases.

I don't understand why, when Porter is being stuffed at every scrum by Francis and yet the ref is focusing, seemingly, on allowing play to flow, that Jaco blew up and gave a pen for the one time that Ireland had the upper hand. Seems odd.

Infuriating but oh so predictable.

watch the replay

if your going to take a man out don't been a dickhead and make it blantant

more luck that intention that it was not a red

Lovely loop with Sexton in the build up to that try. Made hard of work of it for a while though near the line :D

My word. If the French haven 't got their act together (will see tomorrow) I think we are looking at tis year's winners.

44 points is the greatest margin between Ireland and Wales, btw. Think you boys might fall just short today.

Back
Top Bottom