Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Shoplifting on the rise

Go Waitrose if you want to steal.
who have signs on the shelves now warning you off that. because they are an employee owned affair you are stealing from the poor staff who are regular folk just like you. the unstated implication is go shoplift from Tesco instead and steal from their rich owners.

You really do like this childish term don't you. Considering you've used it multiple times regarding my posts. Grow up.
given that those who jump on Martial arts as the solution to any problems involving violence are childish i think it suits your actions is the past ?15? hours

Christ, this is becoming an unpleasant, oppressive permanently angry place to be. Have been feeling this for a while but this nasty, suspicious elitism is getting on my last nerve. Time to fuck off to the politically naive but infinitely more welcoming gardening sites.
No! Don't leave! There are more decent people than grumpy old gits, although it doesn't always feel like it.

Aye, don’t want anyone leaving! Just find this influsx rather troubling. They seem to all be middle-aged blokes. There’s enough of us boring cunts already

Christ, this is becoming an unpleasant, oppressive permanently angry place to be. Have been feeling this for a while but this nasty, suspicious elitism is getting on my last nerve. Time to fuck off to the politically naive but infinitely more welcoming gardening sites.
Stay, as i have done. despite some posters who are more interested in goading new people than posting informative and interesting posts. I registered here, hoping to have debates with intelligent people. Yes, my opinions are sometimes not popular, but otherwise this site would/will become an echo chamber.
I don’t agree
Of course you don't, because your status quo is being threatened by new people who dare to disagree with you.

Back
Top Bottom