Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Sebia V.S. Ghana

Nah, they're too good at this level, you gotta do something pretty special to get something past them.

Like get it in the penalty area or something.

I enjoyed that...
Ghana deserved it... i note in a lot of crowd shots most of their supporters were dancing and not playing trumpets

I do wonder when the mickey mouse refs in this tournament in this tournament are going to reliase what injury time actually means. Ghana made 2 substituions in injury time which wasn't added on - clueless.

Loved the way the Serbian player tried to appeal one of the most obvious - and stupidest - handballs I've seen for a long while. What was he thinking?

I do wonder when the mickey mouse refs in this tournament in this tournament are going to reliase what injury time actually means. Ghana made 2 substituions in injury time which wasn't added on - clueless.
Actually, I think the overall standard of refereeing has been pretty high so far.

Best penalty I've seen in a long time.

Kevin Prince Boateng was rather good too. He seems to have got rid of the last of the Spurs from him.

Well done Ghana. Interesting group this. I think Serbia are perfectly capable of beating Germany. The Germans could have a fight on their hands getting out of this group.

at least this one had a few good moments of each goal. Otherwise, another for the "games I won't recall seeing in two months"

Back
Top Bottom