Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russell Brand: rape and sexual abuse allegations, grifting and general dodginess - discussion

Just over one year ago, he got in a bit of trouble for falsely claiming that it had been added to a government-approved list of treatments:
Invermectin (did undergo trials and was not found to be effective) led to several hospitalizations through self medicating.....

So...

As much as the allegations of his sexual misconduct are an entirety separate matter (I think he's probably right to save his words on thar for interview under caution if/when).

There is a prima facie case his channel has endangered lives. Presumably that burns through some of his strikes. He then starts on the Ukraine...

In the unlikely and unfortunate event his house burns down, I suspect it would be down to him playing with matches rather than some mysterious state employees seen in the vicinity wearing uniforms bearing the word 'fire'. Moreover that there have been some known incidents of sexual harassment within the Fire Service that too is unfortunate but has no bearing on Mr Brand's alleged activity

I only got about 30 seconds in before losing the will to live. I'll stop posting this shit if anyone wants.

Even if the sex pest wasn't posting pure shite, I still couldn't take him seriously. Brand akwats seems five seconds away from laughing at how much bullshit he's saying.

I only got about 30 seconds in before losing the will to live. I'll stop posting this shit if anyone wants.

Didn't get very far reading transcript ...Russia first invade Ukraine in 2014 and certainly didn't expand between 2021 and Russia's special military op'

Didn't get very far reading transcript ...Russia first invade Ukraine in 2014 and certainly didn't expand between 2021 and Russia's special military op'
Was there any punctuation or was it one big brain fart?

Very funny: but i wont waste breath arguing with imperial apologists. You’re now on ignore so feel free to vent I won’t see it.

You absolute clown. Sorry to others, I realise this is probably contributing to the unwelcome diversion anyway.

I see, it is ok to abuse Grayzone (some of which may be merited) but not tocriticise the US. Why dont you”quietly withdraw” yourself
Its best not to derail the thread further with that crap ,find a more appropriate and relevant thread to post your thoughts on that subject and keep this one for discussion on the actual subject its intended for.

Its best not to derail the thread further with that crap ,find a more appropriate and relevant thread to post your thoughts on that subject and keep this one for discussion on the actual subject its intended for.
So, let me get this right
1) this is a thread about Brand
2) an ad hominem attack on Grayzone of no relevance was introduced
3) i demurred from that attack
4) you and fellow trolls jump on me for ‘derailing the thread’ and tell me to stfu

I see, this is your notion of debate. Well you can all do one. You do not intimidate me and do not interpret further silence from me here as bowing to your hate mob tactics, its just that I’ve got better things to do.

If I want advice on posting etiquette then listening to a troll (even if other trolls like such advice as shown) isnt my first port of call

Back
Top Bottom