Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Royal lickspittlery: the platinum jubilee edition

i expect crime and domestic violence to increase of this weekend

patriotic exuberance seems to go hand in hand

guessing the police are gearing up for the first week of june

at least we can be happy that even the queen thought about meeting boris johnson again

and sent sausage fingers in her place

:D

i expect crime and domestic violence to increase of this weekend

patriotic exuberance seems to go hand in hand

guessing the police are gearing up for the first week of june

Fair points though I imagine it often does.

Reactions: Ax^
4 day weekend around payday

not sure how often that happens

saying that i'm sure as good standing citizens we should all hint that the horrible left antifa are going to rip down maggies statue
and throw it in a river just to keep some people busy

:hmm:

I've just had a leaflet from our village Platinum Jubilee Committee detailing the celebratory festivities, which include the usual dog shows, fancy dress, pudding competitions, music of questionable competence and sports, which our Tory MP is 'Likely to attend'. :rolleyes:
It also features an opportunity to take a selfie with the Queen. I imagine there will be complaints about that... :D

Highlights from my Dad’s village include the cinema club showing a film about the Queen milling around London on VE Day, a village picnic, beacon lighting, “Village name has got Talent”, and the chance to go up the top of the church tower. And some people from the village it’s twinned with in Normandy are coming over.

Not got a clue what’s happening in my village!

Highlights from my Dad’s village include the cinema club showing a film about the Queen milling around London on VE Day, a village picnic, beacon lighting, “Village name has got Talent”, and the chance to go up the top of the church tower. And some people from the village it’s twinned with in Normandy are coming over.

Does your Dad live in my village? :D We have beacon lighting too. Forgot to mention that!

Er, but no church tower ascent, so it must be another village.

So in summary pointless

Back
Top Bottom