Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Royal lickspittlery: the platinum jubilee edition

William can do that but the queen can't say Patel's Rwanda plan is bad? Bullshit. She chooses not to.
Well she could say but doing so would provoke a constitutional crisis since Brenda isn't supposed to dabble in the running of the country outside her remit of signing stuff and waving to the yahoos. Brenda is very adept at balancing her relationship with Parliament. I have a feeling that Chucky is a bit more full of his own shit and may stir up the odd confrontation.

Well she could say but doing so would provoke a constitutional crisis since Brenda isn't supposed to dabble in the running of the country outside her remit of signing stuff and waving to the yahoos. Brenda is very adept at balancing her relationship with Parliament. I have a feeling that Chucky is a bit more full of his own shit and may stir up the odd confrontation.
frankly if he became king tomorrow i think you'd struggle to say who was fuller of shit, king george, the seventh of that name, or the denizens of the palace of westminster

Maybe. I don't know how she can stay in such a position. And even then, surely she could let it be known via the palace grapevine that she was displeased. Like, Johnson lied to her about the proroguing of Parliament, it's all so daft. I think you're right about Charles.

Celebrity Gogglebox was terrible last night, especially Giles Brandreth and Joanna Lumley just going "ahh" every time Brenda smiled, waved or picked her nose.

I console myself with the assumption that they cut out the bits of Shaun and Bez calling her a cunt.

Never mind the odious, racist government, climate disaster or all the war in the ws going on, Mike Tindall says Harry is a bellend.

Back
Top Bottom