Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rotherham child rape gangs: At least 1400 victims

That policy would decimate the ranks of the light entertainment industry (it's in their culture you know :().

Child rape? Really?

I think you’re wilfully trying to make light of all this Wilf.

“Oh don’t be so silly, it’s not muslims raping children for quasi-religious reasons!”

Really. Ask a British muslim what they think.
Read up on how rape is endemic in Pakistan and especially of children.

And ask yourself how healthy is the self-imposed isolation of hundreds of large muslim communities that refuse to integrate with UK society and who are easy targets for the mad mullahs and extremist imams espousing ideas such as rape being justified in the religious texts that they cannot even read.

Or do you also think I have an “agenda”, beyond the whole, y’know, preventing children being raped thing?

I am slightly uneasy about the undercurrent of rape is a tool of war themes going on here. "they're raping our women" has been an oft used trope designed to further a political positon. This doesnt mean however that it isnt true. Sanctioned rape is well documented from WW2, through to Bosnia and East Africa of late. To suggest that this is any kind of semi-organised or ordained programme - which is what I am getting here- is seemingly mostly anecdotal.

Its not just anecdotal its batshit the enemy is within dont order a curry cos they are all financing terrorism they might be polite but secretly they are all supporting terrorism or are raping our women conspiracy web crap.Even more bizarre when the person who says it allegedly goes touring Islamic countries with his girlfriends/chicks Just as well an acid burnt out Peter Davison look a like is there to protect them.

Lets be clear , it is a fact that there is an over representation of muslim men from the Indian subcontinent in the UK involved in organised sexual exploitation of white working class young girls. It is very hard to get away from this point and it doesn't do the victims any favours when people try and wriggle out of it.However what the Epsom Arsonist is suggesting is that the abuse of white working class girls is an organised and concious action, a sexual jihaadi , by Islamacists in the UK. He believes that this is a second front;bombs, stabbings , cars being driven into innocent people and then the sanctioned rape of pre teens and teenagers, all in the name of Islam.
What I'm surprised his alleged Muslim girlfriend/chick never let him in on the secret.Unless of course,with hindsight, she could have been part of the plan.

Wishing rape on a child - any child - really isn't on at all.

Of course I didn’t wish rape on a child, that’s fucking ridiculous. But Reece-Mogg is tory vermin and his views are as backward as those of the groomers IMO

I see, so it’s the usual gimps bashing the Report button LOL how some things never change
The rules are the same ans you've already been asked to stop posting up personal stuff. It's entirely possible to have a robust exchange of views without resorting to personal digs and insults. All that stuff nearly killed the boards back in the day ad it's not going to happen again.

Its not just anecdotal its batshit the enemy is within dont order a curry cos they are all financing terrorism they might be polite but secretly they are all supporting terrorism or are raping our women conspiracy web crap.Even more bizarre when the person who says it allegedly goes touring Islamic countries with his girlfriends/chicks Just as well an acid burnt out Peter Davison look a like is there to protect them.

Lets be clear , it is a fact that there is an over representation of muslim men from the Indian subcontinent in the UK involved in organised sexual exploitation of white working class young girls. It is very hard to get away from this point and it doesn't do the victims any favours when people try and wriggle out of it.However what the Epsom Arsonist is suggesting is that the abuse of white working class girls is an organised and concious action, a sexual jihaadi , by Islamacists in the UK. He believes that this is a second front;bombs, stabbings , cars being driven into innocent people and then the sanctioned rape of pre teens and teenagers, all in the name of Islam.
What I'm surprised his alleged Muslim girlfriend/chick never let him in on the secret.Unless of course,with hindsight, she could have been part of the plan.

I ordered a curry from my Pakistani brethren tonight. Very nice it was too.
I very much doubt the grooming gangs were in any way connected to actual terror cells.

But in your rabid hysteria and desperate need to try and “trigger” me haha you reveal that you still likely drink too much but you did say this:

“the abuse of white working class girls is an organised and concious action, a sexual jihad”

This is I believe one of the main motivations for the child rape gangs, and I stand by it.

The rules are the same ans you've already been asked to stop posting up personal stuff. It's entirely possible to have a robust exchange of views without resorting to personal digs and insults. All that stuff nearly killed the boards back in the day ad it's not going to happen again.

What nearly killed the boards was seperate boards being created to slag you off, which then got hacked to fuck by me, and for which I am hated by those that made them, and constantly since - my posts are reported in case I remind Butchers about how he threatened to call the police on you :D

But I am not here to drag all that up.
You’ll notice I’ve not reported a single post on this thread, because I still just laugh it up just like old times. :D

I pity those that need to go crying to the moderators. I think we both know who that is.

Pk you’re full of shit - the class element is being sidelined and that’s much more important and relevant here. This is happening to working class girls, this is not happening in nice middle class neighbourhoods with kids going to nice private school. Rape and sexual violence happens to all women regardless but these rings happened primarily because they were working class girls. They were already seen as poor white trash by the authorities, that’s what they are to them. Scum, chavs, they belong to ‘troubled families’ and scroungers. The same mentality that hounds someone for daring to have a large TV whilst on the dole, it’s all linked. They were working class girls, the lowest of the low, shat on by society as well as being shat on at home.

I’ve read the court reports and testimonies, I’m well aware what the abusers said to them. I still see the class element- they went for those girls in particular, they didn’t target all white girls, just the ones they knew are seen as bottom of the heap by everyone else. It’s easy to use the race card though, then we don’t have to confront our own rampant class prejudice towards working class children, the poor white trash everyone loves to hate.

There are class issues at play, for sure.
And comparisons could be made with upper class tory and other politicians raping children from care homes.
The difference being, these grooming gangs appear to have been able to carry out such vile crimes under the knowledge of police and social services with impunity.

And it’s still happening now. And the Mercedes and BMW cars with underaged white children in them being driven around cities and towns right now are still not being stopped.

Start by crushing the cars that ferry these underage groomed girls around. Then seize business premises & properties that are owned by the perpetrators. Then, after jail (and full sentences, not 22 years commuted to 5 as we are now seeing) deport them back to where their backward ideas originated.
You're a straight up racist

I would agree. And my opinion remains unchanged - paedophiles need to be put to death.
Perhaps not state sanctioned, because the state cannot be entrusted, but certainly if there were circumstances where parents of victims faced no charges for arranging or committing the murder of their child’s attacker - that would be something I would approve of.
And also signed up to some disturbing backwards ideology that's contradictory to your proffered 'progression'

I see that Parliment has agreed to an inquiry into bullying in Parliment, but Lucy Allan still can't get an enquiry into the torture, rape and sale of children.

I ordered a curry from my Pakistani brethren tonight. Very nice it was too.
I very much doubt the grooming gangs were in any way connected to actual terror cells.

But in your rabid hysteria and desperate need to try and “trigger” me haha you reveal that you still likely drink too much but you did say this:

“the abuse of white working class girls is an organised and concious action, a sexual jihad”

This is I believe one of the main motivations for the child rape gangs, and I stand by it.
Their main reason is they want to get sex easily and don't care that they have to abuse a child to get it.

The targets were chosen because they could get away with it, that's the most obvious factor. The demographics of the abusers is also linked to that of those working in the night time economy, driving taxis or working in late night takeaways, and cultures/attitudes that can exist within those male-dominated industries.

I also suspect a lot of those with some culpability in the social services sector for not acting aren't so much guilty of being 'soft' due to worries of racism but were more lazy/unmotivated in dealing with what would have been very difficult clients. There are a lot of very messed up kids in care (I know people who work with them) and it's extremely challenging at times and hard to gain trust and respect, such that some in the care system won't have done the job they were supposed to do in order to make their own lives easier. Needs to be better, but doesn't necessarily indicate they were following some left/liberal dictat about cultural sensitivities.

The targets were chosen because they could get away with it, that's the most obvious factor. The demographics of the abusers is also linked to that of those working in the night time economy, driving taxis or working in late night takeaways, and cultures/attitudes that can exist within those male-dominated industries.

Do you consider that the ethnic background of the abusers is of any significance whatsoever?

wr2 sexual jihad i would like to see pk or ElizabethofYork - as proponents of this notion - answer why FORTY YEARS ago this would have been a thing, at a time when the uk welcomed 'saudi dissidents' and similar jihadis and indeed had entered into covenants of security with them. this sexual jihad of yours seems nothing more than sordid abuse which you would drape in the cloak of religion, with - in at least pk's case - more than a smattering of what Orang Utan declares is racism, and i agree with ou. pk, your claim that you're looking for a counter-narrative with which to smite the far-right falls apart when you er rely on a far-right website to support your case :facepalm: not to mention the numerous far-right tropes you include as your own in your analysis.

wr2 sexual jihad i would like to see pk or Elizabeth of york - as proponents of this notion - answer why FORTY YEARS ago this would have been a thing, at a time when the uk welcomed 'saudi dissidents' and similar jihadis and indeed had entered into covenants of security with them. this sexual jihad of yours seems nothing more than simple sordid abuse which you would drape in the cloak of religion.
Well put, the cloak of religion is exactly what the abusers and their alt right echoes on here share.

Child rape? Really?

I think you’re wilfully trying to make light of all this Wilf.
What I'm making light of is your reductionism, 'it's their culture to do this' style argument. Thus the comparison. But given that white men are marginally more noncey than Asians, would you like to also build an a cultural argument about that?

“Oh don’t be so silly, it’s not muslims raping children for quasi-religious reasons!”

Really. Ask a British muslim what they think.
Read up on how rape is endemic in Pakistan and especially of children.

And ask yourself how healthy is the self-imposed isolation of hundreds of large muslim communities that refuse to integrate with UK society and who are easy targets for the mad mullahs and extremist imams espousing ideas such as rape being justified in the religious texts that they cannot even read.

Or do you also think I have an “agenda”, beyond the whole, y’know, preventing children being raped thing

You seem to forget that these men are not simply products of Pakistan, they are products of British culture as well. Your agenda? Well, fuck knows, but part of it seems to be a desire to say all British Muslims are inherently noncey.

Back
Top Bottom