Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rishi Sunak's Time is Up

Oooh, he’s a sexy little nerd.

For the past year or so, one of my favourite sexual fantasies has involved overseeing Rishi!, sitting on his face, ordering him about, and making him foresake Toryism and see the world from my point of view if he wants more. The refined point of his nose looks clitorally exciting - it’s all I see when he appears.
I shouldn’t have admitted that. Too much champagne always does this. My apologies to all for such an irrelevant offering.

Apparently he keeps framed pictures of Thatcher and Nigel Lawson in his office. Nicolae and Eleni Ceacescu might be better memento mori tokens for him - they favoured travel by helicopter, until they didn’t.

Well not quite, but the sniping is above average for this sort of thing.

The House of Lords Appointments Commission (HOLAC) has confirmed it rejected eight of the former prime minister's nominations.

Mr Sunak said Mr Johnson asked him to overrule them, or "make promises to people".

But he said he refused, adding it was "something I wasn't prepared to do".

"I wasn't prepared to do that, I didn't think that was right. And if people don't like that, then tough," he told a tech conference in London.

He'll be weak
Hope Johnson hits back with some of the shit he has on sunak

Boris Johnson accuses Rishi Sunak of ‘talking rubbish’ about his resignation honours list – UK politics live​

Fight, fight :thumbs: Come on Sunak where's your response to that you weakling?

Get prepared for the next "Boris Johnson's time is up" thread.

His wilderness days might not be as lengthy as hoped.

No idea where that idea has come from, he is finished for this era. If he ever gets back in it will have to be in a different era, and will only be meaningful if something has happened to cause a fair chunk of the large percentage of the electorate who decided they'd had enough of his lies after Partygate to desperately require his services as a returning saviour.

Guardian running with some interesting Survation polling that indicates that the general level of economic illiteracy in the electorate may well cause expectation problems regarding Rat-boy's pledge to halve the rate of inflation by year end. With less that 1 in 4 respondents actually aware that, even if the pledge were met, prices would still be rising, there's going to be a lot of disappointed folk out there.

The vermin are really fucked; they don't usually go into a GE with the economy so borked.

1687341270944.png

Depressing thoughts really. Even if food inflation halved - to what 9%? - what cost £1 in 2022 and is now £1.18 will be £1.29 in 2024 meanwhile many salaries will be more or less unchanged from 2022, so dropping inflation by 80% which it achieved would be astonishing still means prices are higher

Looks like Survation dug a little deeper into the basic ecumenic illiteracy of respondents and found that simply working out what a 5% rate of inflation on a £1 loaf was beyond most people:

1687342233544.png

Back
Top Bottom